TBOF: MEETING

COLLEGE: SENIOR YEAR

Sun is up, nice weather, everybody was busy doing what they have to do. While me, I am in a meeting with my co-officer for our upcoming event; brainstorming with a bit of tall tale.

Writing up all suggestion Jelly stated in dismay "Guys come on, let's be serious naman, this will be held in 3 weeks and wala pa tayong venues, speakers and even participants. Wala pa tayong nasisimulan, actually."

With guilt and disappointment I agreed "I agree, and  also, this is our last chance to get points para di tayo mawalan ng office for next year." 

As for all of your information, at our school, organizations need to earn points by doing  events or activities which should be well documented.

Jules starts head counting, "see, how can we accomplished this kung yung attendance natin di man lang natin ma-accomplish to complete."

"Let's get to the point Jules, what should be the last activity for our last points?" Grace blurted out.

"Why don't we put up a carnival?" Mikee rasied

"Para saan? Hindi tugma sa panahon Mik, kakatapos lang ng araw ng mga patay niyan, ano celebrate agad for Christmas?"  Ira said sarcastically.

"Pwede." Mikee answered in a monotone voice.

I smirked. They both have a point but what we need should be connected to our org's mission and vision. We need to share our knowledge to other... I was about to say something when Jelly audibly said what's in my mind.

"Besides, we needed to conduct an event related to our organization mission and vision." Jelly said.

"I guess, why don't we teach or conduct a workshop? Since.." I was explaining my thoughts when Ma'am Ava came.

"Hello babies! How was the meeting? Sorry late need to fetch and drop my daughter kay yaya niya so I can come. What's the agenda? Nakapag-isip na ba kayong activity natin for November?" as she welcomed us.

"As I was saying, Ma'am, what if we conduct a workshop? Since, we need an activity that is related to our mission and vision why don't we share it? Why don't we share our knowledge?" I explained.

"Hmmm, that's good, but we need to consider all, especially the participants and the person who will be conducting the workshop? Well, though you'll be the one who's going to conduct it, you need to prepare for a major topic to share.." she paused

"Also, who are our target audiences, the objectives of the workshop?" Maam Ava added.

There was a moment of silence. Everyone was thinking, I guess so. But then Jelly said something about teaching how to make a living.

"Why don't we teach them how to make a living out of recyclable materials?"

"Or with a small amount of money." Grace added.

"That's good, I know someone who can be a speaker." Ma'am Ava assure us

"However, tapusin niyo muna yung mga paper na kelanga para approved yung activity natin, incase we're going out of school for the activity. Or ano sa tingin niyo dito nalang tayo or outside school?" Maam Ava added.

"Guys, actually may kakilala ako na kelangan magpaactivity sa barangay nila why don't we tap him, though nagsabi na siya sakin na kung meron tayong project related sa pagpapayaman daw sabihan lang siya sa kaniya na daw venue and food." I said

Jelly agreed to my suggestion and then everyone second the motion. It was set then.

Meeting adjourned...