TBOF: SPILLED DRINKS

He was mopping the floor, so I went to him and said.

"Huy hala! Kuya, wag ka na jan. Hayaan mo na muna yan"

He didn't stop. He was looking at floor focused on how to get rid of the spilled drinks.

"Kain kana Kuya, hayaan mo na sila jan."

"No, it's okay." I was stunned by the way he speaks. He turn his head to looked at me and his long hair was halfway covering his face. But I can still see how defined his jaw and how tall his nose, and also his eyes how they shimmers. How he stands so firm while holding the handle of the mop, he's taller than me, I can say.

"Okay kuya, basta kain kayo" while walking away with amusement

I hurridly went to Grace.

"Grace, looked at that guy" I describe the guy who was walking in the corner to put the mop back

"He's cool, I was stunned by him, what do you think? Tell me!" I was so agitated while talking

"Yes he is, but he's not that handsome, but he has this appeal, I can say. But my boyfriend is way more oozing!" She explained

"Yaaah I know" I said with a cringy voice

"Pero ngayon ko lang yan nakita. Schoolmate natin?" She asked

"I guess so, andito siya malamang ata. Kakarating lang din ata nila. Wait." I walk towards Ira to get the attendance. I was about to ask Ira to asked the volunteers but I was so agitated that I went in front where the mic is and announced..

"Volunteers sino pa po ang hindi pa nakakapag-attendance? Punta nalang po kayo kay Ira" I pointed where Ira is then I sit to prepare the movie for the participants. I glance towards the guy. Just then, they fall in line where Ira is and wrote their name. I want to know his name, I said to myself.

Kids were enjoying the movie I played while I was tasked to take a picture for documentations. I also saw him take a picture using his friend's phone. Then this happen..

I was standing beside a table taking pictures of the participants watching, when someone said..

"Uyyy Aus, picture daw!" Ira grab me so I pose with my hand in peace sign.

"Another" the guy said so I pose again and this time I smile more genuinely

He smiled like he was so happy, the dark aura from the moment I first saw him shines when he smiled. He's cute and playful I can say though he barely talks but when his with his friend he keep on smiling. I kept on looking for him, glacing and try to get his attention, I admit that, because he looked so dark but I think there's light in that dark side of him. I really want to know him.

First step of getting his attention:
1. Be near him.

So I went to where the food is since they're near to the food too.

"Kuya, ano po to?" I asked the caterer as I open the cover of the food

"Pansit po maam" he said

"Ahh." As I went to open more of the food and glance at them since I heared a loud laugh, and I din't expect that he was looking at me, our eyes met so..

2. Talk to him

"Uyyy tara kain kayo." I went to the drinks section, which is nearer to them. Kahit na ayoko naman talaga nung drink kumuha ako. This is so embarassing but I don't really care, I just want him to notice me, really.

"Okay lang alis naman kami in a while" he waved his hand to say no. He talked!!! I was like, woooow. He talked that long. Really? Then I snap out of it.

"Ah okay, hindi niyo na ba tatapusin?" I asked to make the convo long

"Hindi na ata, may pupuntahan pa kasi kami. Okay lang ba?" We are conversing and I unconsciously drink the drink I was holding to stay beside them, I dont even like the taste but I drank it all and walk towards their table.

3. Let him get interested

I really wanna say "hindi pwede, tapusin niyo to!" In a commanding voice but I can't that makes me look too easy and demanding, since we barely knew each other.

So I say, "ahh saan ba punta niyo? sayang naman may snacks pang darating mamaya." What the fvck did I just said!!! My mouth was really out of its control, I swear. I talked to him like we were so close, who am I to ask him that I was really embarrassed this time but before I said okay and walks away, he answered where they were going so I just said..

"Ah okay, sige. Nakapagattendance naman ba kayo?" I asked trying to change the topic of them leaving and trying to still talk to him..

"Oo na, oo na kanina pa." He said. While me, I just nod and I am still standing, I faced where the movie is flashed. Then suddenly someone touched me and said..

"Uyy una na kami. It's getting late na din malayo pa yun." I wanted to shout, I wanted to paused the moment where he touched my elbow and said that he's going. The moment was so bizzare and I don't know what to say..

"Ah sige bye, ingat!" That's all I said and I waved my hand unconsiously, what the fvvk again! My body is moving on their own. I caught myself smiling and thought that my plan worked. I touched my elbow, smiled and after 3 seconds I looked at my surroundings, I think I'm crazy. Lol.

I walked towards the attendance sheet. There are three people at the last number on the last page of the attendance sheet, so I'm sure his name is among these three handwritten names since they're the last onr who wrote their names. I examine how the names were written.

The first name was written like a hand of a chicken, "Justine Lopez"

The second name was written like a hand of a girl, "KLEIN YU"

The third one was written in Italic but boyish-kind-of-font, "John Lucas Gomez"

I was examining while Jels called me since the activity needs a volunteer so she volunteered me until the end of the activity. It was fun I learned new things.

The activity went well. We gave out the certificates and tokens from the activity. Then took a group photo and after that..

"Pack up guys!" Jels shouted while clapping his hands.

The end of the activity but not the end of the day.. I guess..