COVER FORM ( CLOSED )

( ≡LOOK INTO HER ANGEL EYES ≡ )

(LOOK INTO HER ANGEL EYES )

❝one look & you're hypnotized
she'll take your heart &
you must pay the price❞

IN WHICH i give you the forms
if you really want to request for
my shitty-ass covers.

━ IN WHICH i give you the formsif you really want to request formy shitty-ass covers

(THE COVER FORM )
anything marked with a *
means it's optional.

TITLE:
SUBTITLE*:
AUTHOR:
SUMMARY / GENRE:
DETAILED IDEAS:
MOOD + COLOUR SCHEME:
INSPO / IMAGES:
ANYTHING ELSE:

[ ] TRY YOUR LUCK
^ WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
If you include & check this option on your form, you'll be entered into a lottery of sorts, with the prize being any type of gif for any of your works. Basically, when I read your cover form, I'll also stalk your profile/works to see if I'm inspired to make a gif. However, checking this option does NOT ensure that you'll get a gif. If I'm not inspired at the moment, I'm not obligated to make you a gif. It's mostly just for me to get some more gif examples without sticking to a rigid form.

 It's mostly just for me to get some more gif examples without sticking to a rigid form

SOME TIPS THAT YOU MUST READ BEFORE REQUESTING

01. WHILE IMAGES ARE OPTIONAL, INSPIRATION IS NOT!! Take a few more minutes of your day to go on Pinterest or Deviantart & look up at least two covers (real or Wattpad covers) that you can provide as inspo. You have a higher chance of getting accepted if you include good cover links. It's really not that hard but be warned; once you're in that Pinterest hell hole, it's very hard to get back out. I say this from personal experience.

02. COLOUR SCHEME MUST BE A LINK FROM COLOURLOVERS.COM. Believe me, your graphic will look A LOT better if I have colours in mind. So take a few minutes of your day to ALSO link me to a colour palette that you envision for your cover.

03. DETAILED IDEAS MEANS DETAILED IDEAS. If you literally just give me a face claim & a background idea, I will SCREAM. Please, tell me how you want your character to look (smiling? what hair colour? eye colour?). If you want multiple characters, how do you want them placed? Are there any other elements, besides the main background, that are important to your story? Do you prefer cursive font, or block letters? How do you want the font to look? THE MORE IDEAS, THE MORE INSPIRED I CAN BE TO MAKE YOUR COVER.

04. SPECIFY MOOD. Don't just put light or dark. Is it romantic? Whimsical? Depressing? Horrifying? Y'all are writers, you should be able to describe the mood of your cover.

05. IF YOU DO ALL THIS AND YOU'RE STILL DENIED, I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE. While detailed forms definitely increase your chances of getting requests, there are other uncontrollable factors that may affect acceptance. I'm sorry I'm being such a hard-ass about this, but I really don't want to burn out again. So please, follow all these rules!! If you've read this, you should also add, along with the password from the last chapter, your OTP either at the top or bottom of your request!