Chapter 4

Alec's POV

Suddenly music entered in the room. The lights dimmed and I saw a hand come my way. Xavier was looking at me with a light in his eyes. I hesitantly accepted his hand and he pulled me in the middle of the room , towards him. This Town by Niall Horan was playing and I loved this moment. My hands rested on his shoulders , his around my waist providing me warmth, comfort, safety and happiness. 

His gaze was fixed on me and mine was anything but on him. I yearned for love and affection for too long. A part of me always wanted to be loved , spoiled, admired. However the reality of the cruelness in my life never let me have my mind too much of exposure to the closure that a human would crave for. 

I didn't realize when my hands have wrapped themselves around his neck and I was leaning on his chest hearing his heart beat. The song is lovely but the sound of him breathing and his heartbeat yet crawled up the list of the sounds I loved .

How ironic I was just denying his affection and now I am falling talking like a whipped boy.

"I love how you are not protesting anymore. I love the fact that you thought to give us a chance even though you didn't have any other options." He smirked at the end and here I have my jerk back.

My jerk? Alec you are so stupid.

"I don't know what say" I said looking down I am very awkward at these moments.

"You were better annoyed with me at least spoke something" Xavier chuckled.

"I uh -

I was cut off by his face coming extremely close to me. His lips hovered over mine , hot breath fanning my face. Alec junior was going wild inside. I breathed heavily this close proximity was not in my daily routine.

Yes we have kissed before but at that time the situation was different. His lips were so full and pink that I wanted to touch them with mine feel the delicious meal full fill my need but this was all in my head I had froze and there was nothing I could do.

He looked up his eyes meeting mine. He looked desperate to pull us closer and maybe he saw the same in mine as I felt my insides explode. My hands quickly found a way to his hair and his to my neck caressing it softly yet his movement was rough.

In a matter of second I was pinned to the wall and up in his arms my legs around his waist. God this man was fast.

His lips left mine and started to do their magic on my neck. My head shot up cause of the amount of pleasure he was giving me by his act. His lips took their time at every spot , leaving a mark behind .

I couldn't stop him I just couldn't. I don't regret saying yes to him but I am just afraid to lose him. I had my parents who loved me and I loved them mom was taken away from me , sperm donor became you know what and I have Riya I know but it still fears me sometimes. 

Xavier here has just entered in my life and making it a beautiful mess with his presence that I am afraid very soon the beautiful will be gone and it'll only be a mess.

My hands tried to unbutton his shirt but he stopped me. We had our foreheads inclined towards each other. 

"I know I started but I want your first time to be special." He said and that made me bloom. He cared and that meant a lot to me. Of course I have been with a few guys but we never went down to that. It's surprising how I never thought about having sex with them but with Xavier my hormones are having a second thought. 

He started to show me around then. 

"This is our ball room , we host all the gatherings here." He had his hand around my shoulder taking me with him everywhere.