second top

When I got inside the school, I saw a crowd right behind the wall, I was confused so I go through them. "seol hyun, aren't you gonna look at your name on the board?" a good-looking boy appears out of nowhere, wow someone talked to me. His face seemed familiar, he looks like one of my brother's friend. "hey." He said waving his hand through my face. "sorry" I said.

what? why am I in a second place? for the first time?!

"congrats." he said smirking. "how dare you to smirk at me like that, I'm more taller than you." I said making a smirk-laugh then rolled my eyes on him. "But I'm more than olde---" I cut off his words before he finished it. "Well my hands are more bigger than you." I roast him with my painful words which makes his blood boil from anger. "well my crotch were bigger than your glasses that can make you moan hard." he whispers on me smirking. "disgusting." I replied walking out.

I was walking through my first class when I bumped into someone's chest that makes me fell on my butt. "I'm so sorry." he apologized. He gave his hand onto mine and I quickly took it. "Thank you." I bowed on him 45 degrees and smiled, oh god he's a good-looking man, and he's really respectful. I already like him. He looked at his watch, making his eyes go wide. "Sorry I had to go now, see you later!" he said then bowed on me. "no problem at all." I said smiling widely from ear to ear. I looked at my watch and oh crap, I'm already late from my class!!! I run fast as I can then came on my class breathing hard, all of them are staring at me, and I see, they're holding their laughs even the teacher. "Ms. Kim, what happened to you? are you from the garbage or something?" She said making me embarrassed and the whole class are laughing right now. "Here, take a look at yourself." the teacher handed me her little mirror,

shit

my hair was really nice, wow, i looked like a witch.

"are you going on a halloween party?" a student from my class teased me and all of them are laughing so hard.

I fixed my hair and glasses, then sit on a vacant.

I took my pen and notebook out.

"oh hello Kim seol hyun."

I looked beside me to see the owner of the voice.

and it was jimin, again.

He's staring at me with his head resting on his hands. "Why are you here?" I whispered on him trying not to make any noise so I can't disturb the whole class. "we're on the same class."

I rolled my eyes, and move my chair a bit.

He threw a crumpled paper on me and just ignored it.

He threw a crumpled paper over and over.

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!" I stood up shouting with my clenched fists. The whole class looked at me and pretended that he's asleep. "Ms. Kim, you came late and you're disturbing my class, get out then!" The teacher shouts on me, she threw the stick and my glasses got hit, it started to make cracks, I put all of my things in my backpack and leave. "we're not done park fucking jimin." I mumbled on myself looking at him. He stick out his tounge on me and just ignored it.

I headed on the washroom and saw a pretty girl, her skin was pale, she had a long straight hair and a simple makeup. I just fell inlove with her for a second. no homo huh.

"um, hello." she said waving through my face. "o-oh, i'm sorry." I bowed on her 45 degrees. "don't, you're such a cute girl to do that." she complains smiling at me. I started to get blush, I tried looked away but I think she already noticed me blushing. She laughs politely, "don't need to be shy, you just have to makeover a bit." She said looking at me head to toe. "it's not going to work." I said blankly. "trust me, it's going to work, is your class done today?"

"the teacher kicked me out."
"follow me." she said holding my arms.

we jumped outside the school, what have I done? "where are we going?" I asked her, she ignored me walking fast.

We went into a salon. It was big inside,

"Just relax." She said right behind me. A two girls walked through me smiling, "you should take off that glasses." the orange hair girl said.

~~~~~~~~~

So guys, sorry for the grammar, and this was really short, sorry