Chapter one

"Once upon a time there lived a little girl named wolf. Wolf lived in the wild with her family. But one day a prince came by and saw wolf the prince fell in love at first sight." I sighed and thought" l wish life was like that but ever since the supernatural researchers came along and stole me and other children like me to study. Life's been a pain in my ass." I said aloud then Sally and Oscar or " mom and dad" came in and sat down on a "real" tree limb. Sally looked at me and sighed" still reading that old book I see." I growled and said with a annoyed tone." Since I been on looked down I had a LOT of free time." Sally rolled her eyes at me and said" and who's fault." I sighed at her." Well if they just allow me to fly and go wolf we won't have this problem now will we." Sally opened her mouth but got stopped by Oscar." Now wolf." He started but I stopped him" I know I know if you do what they tell you and stop trying to find your real family then they will let you have more freedom." They both looked at me dumbfounded." But I want to see what my REAL family was like." I looked at Sally and Oscar to see hurt in their eyes." No offense I still love y'all and my siblings plus the others but I just wonder if my family was really wolfs and what they where really like." Before they could open their mouths a voice on the loudspeaker said." Times up wolf you may come now." I got up and hugged Sally and Oscar letting them know I still loved them. As I left the " grounding" room and went to find the one person that I actually consider my brother. I found mr. Monster( yes that's his real name) in my room looking though my bookshelf. I coughed real loud and his 6 foot figure had to crouch in my small room but my 4'11 form fit perfectly in the 5"19 room. I asked" what are you doing here mr. Monster and do you want to sit on my bed." He nodded and sat down on my dark blue bed." So have heard the big news that they found a boy a year older then you in the forest raised by a family of get this wolves." I gasped" no you're lying." He shook his head" would I ever lie to you." I shook my head and sighed" you have to tell me everything even what he looks like." He told her that the new boy name was Zane and he lived with a pack of werewolves but when they found him, he was by a old abandoned hut trying to find someone. She gasped and started to shake her head" no it couldn't be him." Mr.monster looked around making sure we were alone. He placed a calming hand on my shoulder and I started to calm down. When he was sure she wasn't going to have a anxiety attack he picked her up and carried her to her bed. Then he tucked wolf in and made sure she was asleep. He went back to the book self trying to find a book to read. Then the alarm went off meaning someone was either trying to get out or someone was being brought in the building.