Misunderstood

After writing this chapter, I feel like a sinner y'all.

(Donghyuck's P.O.V)

"You are waiting to be punished aren't you?", Mark said angrily.

"I... No.. I didn't do anything wrong.", I tried protesting.

Fuck. My. Life.

How the hell did I end up in such a situation ?

Here goes the story.

I had been kept hostage for two days now at Mark's Den. I was actually kind of getting used to this lifestyle when the bomb dropped.

Not literally but you can understand what I mean.

My room was pretty small with only a medium sized bed, a drawer, a mirror and an attached tiny bathroom.

I had grown a bit thinner not that Taeyong didn't give me food or anything but due to the anxiety.

Taeyong was one of Mark's gang member and that guy looked like he stepped out of an anime. I admit he was beautiful indeed.

But Mark was different. He was way more attractive to me.

Taeyong was very sweet to me. And I started wondering whether gang members were actually nice humans.

Even Mark seemed to be nice.

Mark never visited me other than asking me if I'm a spy again and again. I had gotten tired of the repeatedly asked question.

I never got the opportunity to properly talk with Mark and so he was still a stranger to me but I hoped to change that soon.

He seemed more tense recently after his right hand man Jeno went missing. He was sure that Na Jaemin or whoever that was had caught him.

It was just a normal day with me looking at my sunken eyes and wondering when I'll able to leave, when Mark barged into the room with a paper in hand looking like a volcano ready to erupt.

He glared at me shooting lasers.

His eyes pierced my heart. It was filled with bubbling, hot anger that could eat me alive.

I sent out a silent prayer to God.

"Aren't you a little fucker pretending to be innocent?", Mark spat out, his anger evident in his voice.

I didn't know what to reply. To say I was shocked was an understatement.

"I gave you hundreds of fucking chances to confess if you were a spy, but you still played along to Jaemin's plan and pretended to be the white sheep when in reality you are just a wolf in sheep's clothing."

I could practically see the steam spewing out of his ears.

And my imagination was so hilarious, that I laughed.

Wrong move, Donghyuck.

"Oh. Aren't you a thick skinned bitch! Laughing aren't you? Let's see if you are still laughing after I'm done with you.", Mark smirked.

"What...no .Shit. That was a mistake. I swear I didn't mean to laugh at you.", I sputtered out.

My nerves were going haywire.

He looked at me. Then said , 'Strip.'

"Wait what? No. Are you gone mad? What is with this sudden outburst?" ,my tongue had finally started working.

Mark threw the piece of paper onto my face.

Ouch.

I read the words and I swore to kill Na Jaemin.

"Dear Markiepoo,

I heard you caught my favorite spy Lee Donghyuck. Give him back to me. Don't even touch a single strand of his hair. I'm coming to get him.

Yours lovingly,

Jaeminnie."

Who the fuck is that guy and what the fuck is his problem?

Why the fuck is he lying and trying to make me a spy?

"Now what do you say, bitch? Still gonna pretend to be innocent? Or should I strip it off you.", Mark sneered at me.

" I swear to God I'm innocent. I don't know what this guy is talking about.", I said, my voice cracking under pressure.

"You expect me to believe you?", Mark asked stepping forward.

I stepped back and I realised that I had hit the foot of the bed.

My heartbeat had picked up in pace. Beads of sweat had gathered on my forehead and back.

I was so scared that if he screamed at me once more, I would burst into tears.

"You are waiting to be punished aren't you?", Mark said angrily.

"I.....no... I didn't do anything wrong.", I tried protesting.

"Let's see if you are still protesting when I fucking spank you to oblivion. I won't hesitate to sexually torture you until you fucking give in."

And then he pushed me onto the bed. ​