Visitor

Hey guys!!

I know its been really long since I have updated 'Heartless'. Trust me, when I say I am busy, it literally means I have no time to sit and eat or talk to my friends properly. Forget sIeeping.

I open Wattpad for a source of happiness in the minute amount of time before I get back to studying. But I am instantly hit with regret for not updating.

I am sorry. I will try to update whenever I can.

As a token of thanks for waiting this long, I decided to update all the chapters I've posted in Asianfanfictions over here too. 

The storyline will differ slightly in both sites.

Being a fair person, Jaemin and Jeno will switch with more of top Jaemin parts. If you want to read only Jeno as a top, kindly read 'Heartless' at AsianFanfictions.

Also, after I reread this chapter, I feel like I destroyed all the innocence of Jisung. I hope you don't mind him swearing.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!!!

______________________________________

(Jisung's P.O.V.)

It's been three days since Hyungie disappeared and I'm worried sick.

Donghyuck hyung never stays away for more than a day. And he never told me anything.

No-one knows where he is right now.

I had been searching all day and all night for hyung but there was no sign of him at all.

I was starting to fear the worst.

Hyungie was the only person I loved left in the world. Eomma had left us long back and Appa hated us.

I cannot handle it if anything bad happens to my dear hyung.

I didn't realise that I had started crying until I saw the wet tear drops on my teddy bear which I was currently hugging to death.

**ding dong** (ring ding dong ;))

I jumped up from the bed. The mere thought that it could be my hyung had me running across the hallway to the door in just a second.

I pulled the door open with all the strength I could muster at this depressing time.

"Donghyuck hyung...?", my tired, hoarse voice whispered with hope.

"Anneyong!! I'm Zhong Chenle.", the cute blonde guy in front of me half shouted.

"Anneyong.", I whispered back, all my hopes vanishing.

"OMG. You seem so worried and tired about your hyung. I'm so sorry that I couldn't arrive earlier. But I know where your hyung is."

The amount of joy I felt at that moment was immeasurable.

I threw myself onto Chenle and hugged him hard. He was so warm and soft.

One thing that caught my attention was the smell of peaches which I loved most. I sunk into his embrace.

I felt like I wasn't alone.

It took me two minutes to register that I was still hugging Chenle who was a complete stranger.

What the hell was I doing?

"Oh my God. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I... I was just really happy that I can find hyung.", I said jumping apart, both our faces red.

"Wait. I need to tell you something before that.", Chenle said looking worried.

"Yeah?"

"Your hyung is very much safe with my boss. It's just that he was involved in a small mishap. And my boss has to keep him hostage for a while."

"WHAT!?", I shouted shocked.

"I'm here to take care of you until your brother is let free", Chenle said attempting a smile.

"Stop right there. You are telling me that my brother is being kept hostage by some random guy and he sent you to take care of me."

"Yeah..."

"NO, Chenle. Who does that guy think he is? To hell with him. Where is that sick bastard? I know my brother hasn't done anything wrong."

"Listen.. Jisung"

"You listen to me! I will not tolerate anything like this. And what am I? A baby? I don't need anyone to take care of me. You are free to leave , Chenle. Tell your boss to fight me. I want my brother back.", I said firmly.

"But Jisung, my boss is a heartless guy. He is not going to listen to you. It would be better if you just listen to me."

"I want to talk to him. Now.", I said glaring at Chenle.

"Fine. Here.", Chenle said handing me his phone where a number was being dialled.

*Tring Tring*

"What do you want Chenle?" , asked a gruff voiced man.

"This is not Chenle. I'm Jisung. Donghyuck's brother", I said with all the courage I could muster.

"And? What do you want? I have told Chenle everything you need to know.", he said annoyed.

"What the hell you dumbass? You think you can hold my brother hostage like you wish. Let him go or else I'm complaining to the police.", I threatened him.

"I will do whatever I please. Did you understand that, you tiny rat? If you dare complain to the police, I wouldn't think twice about hurting your brother.", he said angrily.

"You wouldn't touch my brother, asshole."

"You want proof? Okay. Here it is."

A little bit of shuffling and the opening of a lock could be heard.

And then came the high pitched scream of hyung.

"Sir. Stop. Please....", came my brother's voice.

"Hyung? hyung? Can you hear me?" I screamed into the phone.

"Jisungie? Jisungie!! Wait Sir." And another scream filled my ears.

"Stop it. Stop. Don't hurt my brother.", I shouted, tears of frustration streaming down my face.

"Huh? Why should I?"

"I'm sorry. But please don't hurt my brother."

"Whatever, you piece of shit. You better listen to Chenle or I will specially arrange a torture session for Donghyuck."

Cut.

He fricking cut the phone. Bitch.

I screamed in frustration.

"I guess we're stuck together.", said Chenle smiling sheepishly.