∆V

Hello to whoever's reading this! I'm Anabelle, the author of this story! Woot woot!

Anyways, I would like to thank you for taking an interest in my story! I'll be honest, when I got the idea for this story, I was a little shocked at how much I wanted to write it. My favorite ship is GD and IU, and recently Seulgi and Taeyong, and even though I love Blackpink and BTS, I've never shipped any of the members together. But one day I was falling down the youtube hole of kpop and I came across this lovely FMV by GRAPE JAMEDIT:

;-;

Even though it didn't make me ship them hardcore, the idea for this story suddenly came to me and I simply had to write it, so here we are! The story is actually far from what the video portrays, and I promise you it isn't going to be nearly as angsty as the video, (well, promise is a strong word) but I hope you stay tuned till the end!

Disclaimer
This story contains mature themes such as profain language, drugs, underaged sex/drinking, and violence. In no way do I support or condone any of the acts I portray in this story. If you are under the age of 18 please do not read this story unless you are certain you are mature enough to handle the themes it contains!

Oh! And I would also like to stress that I love and respect every single person I mention in this story. In no way do I claim to know anything about these peoples' personal lives and I ask that you please read this story with a mind that's aware this is fiction and not facts. If I happen to write an artist in a less than reputable way please know that I love them and do not believe them to be like this in real life, this is merely for fan purposes! I also do not and will not believe Jennie and Yoongi have a romantic relationship in real life unless they openly state it and I ask that you do the same. Let's treat our artists with love and respect, just as they treat us!

With that being said, please enjoy
∆|VIRGIN|∆