I

Rose's mouth fell open at the sight of a familiar fluffy brown head slouched down the back of an office chair. If she leaned forward just the right amount, she could see a tanned cheek bobbing in and out, signifying the action of chewing gum. Her knuckles went white from the tightness with which she held the doorknob to the principals office, perfectly shaped brows furrowing to the bridge of her nose in pure shock.

"Oh, shit..."

The frazzled teen scuttled passed the clear window of the principal's office, her long strawberry hair flowing behind her with an elegance that didn't quite match the words escaping her lips.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh-"

She rounded the corner into a classroom and practically leaped through the cluster of desks to get to the front row, where another familiar figure sat calmly in her seat. "Jisoo!" She yelled, popping into the girl's vision with just enough force to make her drop the novel in her hand.

"Christ, Rose! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" The girl huffed, placing a perfectly manicured hand over her heart.

"A heart attack would be the least of your worries right now, you won't believe who I just saw in the principal's office!" Rose leaned forward. The class president rolled her eyes, leaning her chin on her palm. "Who did you see in the principal's office? Was it Jungkook? I swear if this is about Jeon freaking Jungkook again I'm going to-"

"No, this isn't about Jungkook, listen to me!" The girl grabbed Jisoo's hands in her own, nearly making her bang her chin on the desk.

"Are you trying to snap my jaw??"

Her mouth stopped at the look of worry swimming around in Rose's large brown irises, and she froze, expression turning serious.

"Who did you see?"

Rose gave her a look that said it all. She squeezed her hands tighter as Jisoo's own eyes widened. The president slowly stood from her chair, her hands slipping out of Rose's as she stared at the green chalkboard in front of them.

"Oh, shit..."

∆V

"Jennie Kim..." Principal Lee Jieun muttered, eyes darting up from the file she held in her hand. Jennie, the girl in question, had her dirt ridden boots propped up on the desk, hands buried deep in the pockets of her oversized bomber jacket and lips smacking on a piece of bright pink bubblegum.

"That's me." She muttered, looking at the principal with bored eyes. Miss Lee smiled softly, placing the folder neatly on her desk. She leaned forward and laced her fingers together. "According to your file it says you were expelled from this school 2 years ago, but were granted permission to return for senior year. Is this correct?" She asked.

The brunette stuck her gum coated tongue out and blew a nice large bubble with a slowness that had the principal's eyebrows twitching. The bubble popped with a large smack before the girl answered. "Yup." she stated simply, taking a hand out of her pocket to examine her nails.

"Yes well, you may not be aware, but since arriving at this school, I have made it my personal duty to enforce the rules your previous principal could not. And one of those rules is cleaning your shoes before you enter the building." The principal said, grabbing ahold of Jennie's boot and slipping it off the desk with a gentle firmness that had the girl scoffing in annoyance. Instead she crossed her legs over one another and leaned back further. "Yeah. Got it." She said between smacks.

"Another rule is no chewing gum on school grounds." Miss Lee gave her a piercing look and held out her hand. Jennie stared back, waiting to see if that authorative facade of hers would crack under the right pressure. After a few seconds the girl rolled her eyes and popped her last bubble, taking her gum from her lips and placing it very thoroughly in the principal's palm. The woman merely smiled and peeled the gum into a napkin.