Chapter 4

He hates it when she looks so innocent and he hates it more when she looks so seductive, which happens most of the time.

And what he's seeing right now is something that he couldn't quite catch until she's about to leave his side.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked huskily. Abruptly grabbing her hand which brought her back to him.

"Uhm... I'm done. I just did my dare." She looks so red because of her drunkenness...

"Really? But I don't think that's just it." He was staring at her like he's about to devour her.

"Ano'ng ibig mong sabihin? Can you go out? My room's getting hot. I want to get rid of these stinky clothes." She looks so drunk. Innocently drunk.

Two years ago when they where in their 2nd year in college this woman was beautiful, naive, and silent. Now, now that she became his "girlfriend", people are worshiping them together in school and even in their small walk to the mall. She's way different. Different than he's known of her before.

"You want me to help you?" He said slowly walking towards her. He's really tempted right now. But the look on her face makes him want to laugh at her. She looks too good, too good for his liking. Kahit ano pang isuot niya, kahit siguro wala na siyang e suot eh. Maganda parin.

"Walang hiya kang manyak ka!!! Labas! Labas! Labas!" Hahaha... Nawala ata ang kalasingan niya.

Tawa-tawa siyang lubas sa silid ng dalaga at pumunta sa guest room na nasa gilid lang ng silid ng dalaga na para na rin niyang kwarto. He comes here almost everyday so binigyan nalang siya ng dalaga ng matutuluyan sa tuwing pumupunta siya. He needs a cold shower, a very cold one.

He, Nicholas Tyler, a Filipino-American, is an heir to the multi-billion worth of hotels around the world. The roots of their company is based in the Philippines but often his father would travel, together with his mom. He got no problem with that. His parents never let him feel that they worth less than their business. As often as they could they would let all of them, him and his siblings, travel with them. And love is expressed in various ways, they never forgot to tell them how they love each one of them. Kaya naawa siya sa prinsesa noon but now, everything has changed. He saw that the woman was strong but was covered with longing which he filled. He made her feel that she didn't need anyone else but him. He made her rely on him more than she could rely herself. Which is good. For his mission.

After taking his bath and changing, he went back to check on her. He got worried baka nalunod na ito sa tub. Dahan-dahan niyang binuksan ang pintuan ng kwarto ng dalaga at nakaramdam siya ng kakaiba. The atmosphere felt weird sabayan pa ng init na nararamdaman niya mula sa kwarto ng dalaga.

The room was pitch-black and he can't see a thing but he can hear something and it's unusual for him to hear that sound from a girl he didn't expect him to be like that, if he's thinking what she's doing is correct. As he entered the room soundlessly as he could, his eyes adjusted to the room's darkness. He slowly closed the door behind him and turned towards the bed of the girl. Shocked.

The room was no longer dark. It was like someone turned on the spotlight and focused it on the woman laying on the bed pleasuring herself. This, then, he understood. That those sounds that he heard was really coming out of her mouth.

Nakatayo lamang siya sa paanan ng higaan ng dalaga at walang hiyang nakatanaw dito.

She was totally naked. Not even a garment to cover her feminine area. She moved her fingers up and down, and around it while the other hand was on her breast cupping it, squeezing it like she wants to get milk out of it.

As he hears more of her, the fastest his manhood could grow harder into his shorts.

~~~~~

When he went out, she can't take the humidity that she's been feeling mula nong tunggain niya ang bote ng alak na naiwan sa Entertainment Room. Isa-isa niyang tinanggal ang kanyang pang itaas na saplot at isinunod ang kanyang pang ibaba. Nang ang maiwan nalang ay ang kaniyang panluob na kasuotan, dali-dali niya itong tinanggal.

She's now free. Free from her clothes but she still feels hot inside and being reminded of Nick's face while doing her dare didn't help. She badly wanted to touch herself.

Not a minute later, she found herself slowly laying down on the bed and reached down.

She started forming circles around her womanhood and found it very nice. She wants more and putting her hand to her breast wasn't enough. And then she imagined him doing it.

"Hmmm... Nick...faster..."

"Faster please!"

"Yeah! Faster! I'm almost there."

As she continued doing it, she felt like someone is staring at her. And she imagined that it was him.

"Yes! Stare at it. Eat it. That's all yours. More! More! More!"

"I'm coming, Nick! Coming! Ahhh!!! Nick!"

She just laid their for a few minutes before getting up. She felt too good. She felt so relieved. When she got up. She was shocked. For she is now staring at the same man she imagined staring at him while pleasuring her.

~~~~~

A/N. ❤❤❤

Short and weird. Sorry 😂. Despite, please don't forget to click or press that 🌟!