Fallen tears

-Tom's POV-

It's been a couple of days since Pau was in the hospital. He made it and is back home now which is good but Tord never really got over it...

"Tord? Can I come in?" I start to hear shuffling in the room when the door opens I see Tord with dark circles under his eyes and all his food I've given him that he has refused to eat. I sigh and open my arms for him to hug. He accepted.

"Why are you so sad ,Tord? He is okay and with his husband and he is safe now. What is wrong?" He sniffs a little.

I swiftly pick him up bridal style and sit of the couch, him still in my arms.

He faces me and looks me in the 'eyes'. " Promise you won't get mad?" He asks looking me in the eye. "I promise" I smile kindly at him.

" I haven't told you all that I have since the incident." He says looking sadly at his robot arm. It saddens me knowing I did that. "I uhh as you know have depression and anxiety ever since then but I also have....anorexia..." my eyes widen. That explains a lot about his behavior lately. He always left after dinner into the bathroom and went to bed. He probably threw up what he ate.

" I-I sho-shouldn't have s-said anything!" He exclaimed jumping off me and running to his room. 'I was shocked and saddened. I should have said something god damn!' I yell in my head running up to Tord's room.

" Tord open up, its okay..." I say calmly. No answer. I try the door and it opened.

I opened the door and slowly walked to the small red ball in the corner of the room.

"Are you gonna come out of your hoodie? We need to talk this out..." I say calmly.

"Tord isn't here he is in hoodie town." That somehow put a small sad smile on my face but it quickly went back to serious as I looked at Tord. I pull the hoodie off Tord and pull his knees out of the hoodie revealing the tear stained face of Tord.

"We need to talk Tord, you can't hide from this forever and I won't stop loving you."

Tord's Pov

I look down, tears now falling down my face and on to my hoodie making the red darker then it already was.

"I'm fine..." I mumble but not loud enough for him to hear.

"What?" He asked slightly pushing my knees down further to show my mouth.

"I said I'm fine." I repeated.

His eyes widened and he grabbed me by the shoulders and made me look into his black galaxy eyes. Tears where still streaming down my face as I looked aimlessly at them.

"Your not fine and right now you can't tell me your fine. I know when you lie Tord and you wanna know why?" He asked is a stern and angry with a look of sadness and anger.

"Wh-why?" I say between stutters.

"Because I was in the same situation as you! I might've not had anorexia but I sure as hell had depression and it was awful. I drank my problems away and almost lost fun memories with my friends. Our fights meant everything to me because those where the things I remembered not only because they where fights but because it was you. The way you smirked when I yelled at you about leaving your hentai everywhere and the way you tried so hard to calm me down but I refused to let you in because-" He hesitated . " Because I was afraid of loving and losing you." He said tears beginning to brim his 'eyes'."

I hugged him tightly crying into his shoulder. He hugged back and I smiled. He sat me down on his lap but I refused to show my face to him.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. He then put his hand against my right cheek tracing my scars. I lean away from him holding up my arm to hide them.

He gently grabbed my wrist and lowered my robot hand to my side. He then grabbed my chin again and brought me closer turning my head to the left to see the scars closely on my right, he then looked at my clouded grey eye but then looked but at my scars and started to peck every single one of them.

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked surprised. He stopped for a moment.

"I'm kissing all the scars in which You and I have left because of me...to show you that I love you, every fucking part of you...your face,your eyes,your hair,your body,your smile your nose,your hands,your size,your robotic arm,your tears."He continued with the ones on my cheek and once he was done he lifted the sleeve of my hoodie and started to peck the scars down my arm. I lifted my right robotic arm and wiped my tears away from my face. He looked up at me and kissed a tear falling down my face.

"Even the scars on your body." He says as he kisses me full of love, I kiss back and hug him tightly. Our tears slowly merged together as our tears collided together from being so closed to eachother faces.

That's all I've ever wanted to hear.....