Chapter 2

"When you fall all strength gone use me as your leverage. I will be your strength in your time of need. 

~me 

The rain that had lasted a total of 3 days finally ended. It was like the sky was in mourning and crying.It was soaken wet when he found her laying limp on her side. He gently rolled her on her back and put his ear to her heart. She was breathing,barely. 

"Hmph..now why would an elf be so far from home?" 

He picked her up and carried her to his cabin in the wood. 

It wasnt much too look at. A ramble shack building on the outside. Just a small garden of vegtables on the side of the house along with a stack of firewood. 

The inside of the house was a little better. It consisted of a bed in one corner and a cooking stove on the other side of the shack. A table with one piece of silverware you would need and one chair sat near it. There was a weapon rack that held a bow and some arrows. There was a counter with food spread across ready to be prepared for eating. 

He laid her down on the bed and set to work to heal her. This man was tall,head full of midnight black curls,a scar slashed across his face starting from the right bottom earlobe to his right cheek,and he had emerald green eyes. His clothes consisted of a white long sleeve shirt with ruffles on the end of the sleeves. He wore black trousers and black boots and a dagger withing his belt. 

He got a rag,wet it and began cleaning the wounds. 

"Running through the woods,of course she got minor cuts.She even looks starved!" he muttered under his breath. 

After he bandaged her up he set to work on cooking some food. The elf girl slept soundly,exept for a few mutters here and there. The human didnt pay any heed to it he continued on with his cooking. 

The smell of rabbit stew swarmed througout the shack. He started pouuring the soup into a wooden bowl. It was hot of course and the elf was soundly asleep so he decided to walk down to a little stream to get more water.