Chapter 1

You are the light to my dark.

The sun to my sky.

I will give anything for you even my life.

-me-

It was raining. The sun covered by the dark veil of the clouds. She sits among the ashes of her burned down home. She once called this her sanctuary from the cruelness of humans. Her home burned, and her parent hung from the Weeping Willow's branches. The old willow itself seemed to be truly weeping. Its caretakers hung from its arms. It was a harsh burden no living object should have to bare.

She squeezed herself tightly thinking:

"Why must we be judged by who we are? Must they be so obsessed with power, that their hearts are fogged?!"

She got up and brushed the ashes from her dark blue sleeveless dress that the hem came down to her ankles. She brushed her long straight snow white hair behind her pointed elvish ears. The moon glittered on her fair pale skin which showed no blemishes. She then wiped her ice blue eyes dry away from the water they leaked out. Walking over to where her parents swayed gracefully in the wind, she spoke to their lifeless bodies believing they could hear her even though they are in the After Realm.

" I will get my revenge and I will give you a proper burning." she spoke aloud unashamed of talking to the deceased.

She then removed their bodies from the living tree. The dead should be respected but not be a burden on something or someone alive. She lay them down beside each other and they looked like they were at peace. Their faces had a smile on them when the humans hung them, while she hid amongst the trees barely breathing crying silent tears. After the humans left she came out of hiding. They were unashamed to be an elf.

She looked once more around, trying to recapture the wonderful memories she had in this place. Before it was burned it was simple but amazing. A cottage that sat deep within The Forest of Angamorn no human dared go near it. Rumors were created that the forest had despicable creatures that would eat you even if they were not hungry and that there were magical traps throughout the undergrowth that could kill you on the spot.

After remembering, she then worked on gathering wood and dragging fallen limbs. It was hard work but she accomplished the sorrowful task. Sweating and full of sorrow she arranged the pieces of wood into a wooden bed with no comforts to it. She then picked up her parents bodies and laid them side by side together on this wooden bed. She said a magic spell:

"Flamero Octos Rana Dezana Kezen Ni Oksom Ina Lishing Wekam" 

(Burn this target that my eyes are looking upon)

The fire set ablaze her parents. She looked onto the flames dancing remembering the times they had. She closed her eyes and said an elvish prayer:

(Beloved Mother of The Above

These souls return

Guide them Mother)

Kish Nazan of Ma Kisi

Rewen imish loksom

Helishin pokan Nazan

( Help their souls

Find a path into

Your loving embrace)

Jinis gina imish

Ozkan a petri inop

Tanas koishan emanin

She finished her prayer and ran.Ran straight into The Forest of Angamorn.