chapter 1:

I woke up early by the sound of my alarm and got ready for the first day of school or as I call it: hell.
I brushed my teeth, took a shower and dried my hair.
I wore a black hoodie and black ripped jeans since that's what I mostly have in my closet. I didn't wear makeup and I don't like showing off skin.
This is how I look like:

But people rarely see my face since I always wear a hoodie and I try to cover my face because I don't want to get bullied cuz I'm so ugly

But people rarely see my face since I always wear a hoodie and I try to cover my face because I don't want to get bullied cuz I'm so ugly. If people physically try to hurt me I might use my powers and if I do... Let's just say it won't be pretty.....

I went downstairs to get breakfast and then I said goodbye to my brothers and walked to school. I obviously had my hood on.
I entered the school saw people kissing and a group of guys pinning a boy at the lockers and beating him up and the "mean girls" talking shit to people and more. As I walked in the halls everyone stopped what there doing and just stare at me. I felt so uncomfortable but I kept my head down so nobody could see me. It was dead silent as I walked to the principals office with all eyes on me. After I was outta sight they continued what they were doing. I got my schedule and walked to my locker but there were a group of 5 boys leaning against it.
"Excuse me but you are leaning against my locker" I said politely trying to hide my face. "So???" He rudely said. I couldn't see him because I was trying so hard to hide. "Nevermind" I said trying to avoid any drama. I was about to leave to the girls bathroom but someone grabbed my wrist.
"Where do you think you're going?" Another boy questioned.
"Bathroom??" I said more of a question.
"But we didn't introduce ourselves" another boy claimed.
They still couldn't see my face that I was hiding with my sleeves.
"I'm Daniel and this is Corbyn, jack, Jonah, and zach" the boy with ocean blue eyes said while pointing to each of them.
I didn't want them to know me since I'm not allowed to have friends because they might find out my secret or they can be my enimes pretending to be my friends. So I just turned around and walked away.
"That was weird" Corbyn said. I could hear them from miles away because I have super hearing.

I went to the bathroom and until they left my locker and I put my stuff in and took what I needed for first class is which is math.
All of the boys were in my class.
So I tried avoiding everyone and everything except the teacher. I get all A's in all classes since I'm always studying.
*skip till the last period*
The boys and I have ALL the same classes.
The last period I had was music. I  love singing but too bad I can't show my talent...
Teacher: "ok class I will choose some students to come and sing for us"
The teacher chose Zach first. He was totally aammaazziinngg but I'm not allowed to like anyone.
Teacher: "you sing great Zach".
Zach:"thx"
Teacher:"ok now...  Hmmmm.... Diamond! come over here and sing us something"
I completely froze and the entire class was whispering.
My eyes changed colors to ocean blue. And I hid my face as much as possible while I was walking towards the teacher.
Teacher: "settle down class I want to hear her sing"
Everyone was silent.
I was still covering up my face with my sleeves.
I sang: set fire to the rain by Adele 

After I was done the entire class was speechless but after 10 seconds of silence they were clapping and cheering for me loudly.
Then we did some other stuff and the bell rang. I left the school and once I saw no one around I super speed inside my house.
Then my oldest brother Sam ran towards me and said:
"Diamond we have a super important and dangerous mission from the organization so we need to leave now!"
TO BE CONTINUED
Hoped you enjoyed
Byyeeeee!!!!!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤