chapter 19:

I woke up to someone screaming:
"WHO ATE MY WATERMELON?!"
My eyes flutter open with my confused expression until I remember what happened last night. I fell asleep on Zach and the boys' couch.
And the blue eyed boy is the person screaming for... watermelon?
Me:"danyyy" I whined for waking me up
I noticed Zach was asleep on the floor.. ow yeeahhh I forgot to mession I sometimes kick while sleeping.
OoPs?
Daniel:"diamond? What are you doing here? And have you seen my watermelon by any chance?"
Me:"I was hanging with Zach last night and I guess we fell asleep here. And no I have not seen your watermelon??"
Suddenly Jack come running down the stairs shouting:"YOUR WATERMELON WAS DELICIOUS"
I laughed as Dany and Noodles were wrestling over watermelon. By now Zach was awake and laughing with me at them.
Jonah and Corbyn came too. They were confused as to why there roommates are wrestling in the living room, but once they realized what's it about they join us laughing.
Then I get a phonecall. I looked at the caller ID and it's Sam....ow no he doesn't know I'm here! He's going to be pissed!
I answered:"hello" I said nervously laughing
Sam:"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"
me:"I'm sorry I was hanging out with Zach at his house with the boys and I just fell asleep here please forgive me!" I said that really fast since I hate when people are mad at me for something stupid.
Sam:"ugh fine but Mark and I are on a mission and we won't be back till late tonight"
Me:"ok stay safe bye"
I hung up. Jack and Daniel weren't wrestling anymore......but all the boys were. I was basically laughing my head off at them.
But then one of them whimpered. No one heard but me because of my super hearing. I quickly levitated all them and apart from eachother. I looked at all of them until I saw poor bean on the verge of crying. I let them down and they all fell at once with a loud thud.
Jonah:"what was that for?!"
Me:"can't you see he's hurt?!" I said walking towards Corbyn.
Me:"are you ok?"
Corbyn:"someone pushed m-me and I fell on m-my wrist"
Me:"aww poor corbearr" I grabbed his wrist and healed it.
At the corner of my eye I can see Zach jealous so after I finished healing Corbyn's wrist I walked towards Zach and kissed him on his cheeks. His cheeks turned into an even darker shade than they already were.
"GOALLSSS" Jack screamed.
"HARRY POTTER" Jonah screamed while putting on a Harry Potter movie. We all laughed at him including himself.

*Time skip after the movie cz idk anything about Harry Potter 😅(don't kill me please)*

I didn't realize it but I was wearing Zach's hoodie all this time!
I have to admit it is comfy AF.
I got a text from a strange number:

??:"hey it's micha. Ya kno the girl you saved yesterday"
Me:"ow hey micha what's up?"
Micha:"the sky?"
Me:"😂"
Micha:"I was wondering if we could hang out today if you're free?"
Me:"yeah I'm totally free but is it possible a friend could come with me?"
Micha:"sure as long as she likes makeup!"
Me:"yeah! You'll be great friends!"
Micha:"okay I'll send my address and you can come over with your friend at 3?"
Me:"yeah that sounds great see ya"
Micha:"byee"

It's 12:27pm and I'm still at the wdw house. I think I could stay here for a few minutes then I'll go home to prepare for later.

Zach:"DIAMOND WE ORDERED PIZZA AND IT'S HEREEE" He yelled from the kitchen.

*After eating pizza and diamond is now at home preparing to go to Micha's*

I called Jana and she agreed to hang out with me and micha for the rest of the day.
It was currently 2:45 and I heard a loud nock on the door.
I opened the door and Jana came barging in while shouting:"HONEY I'M HOMEE"
I laughed at her and grabbed my phone, we left to Micha's home.(😂)

Blablabla they hung out and had a great time but I'm not writing details since I'm LAZZYYYYY 😂

TO BE FRICKIN' CONTINUED

This book is sadly coming to an end in the next chapter because:
• I'm too lazy to write a chapter.
• I'm loosing ideas for this book.
• I have to focus more on school because apparently my grades are shitty AF.
• I keep forgetting to post chapters.
• and I hate school. Idk what that has to do with anything but yeahhhh..

I HAVE A NEW BOOK BUT I'M TAKING A SMALL BREAK BEFORE I POST IT SO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUTTTT!!
(It's also about WDW and superpowers)

PEACCCEEE OOUUTTTT!!!!❤❤❤❤