chapter 20: (end)

THANKS SOO MUCH FOR 3K ❣❣
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

*3rd person p.o.v*
*Few weeks later*

"Diamond would you be my girlfriend?" A very anxious and nervous Zach asked himself in the bathroom mirror for the seventeenth time.

"Ugh she'll never say yes!" He threw his hands up in frustration and he, once again, fixes his black expensive suit.

He was too busy in his own thoughts to see his bestfriend/bandmate walk in the room.

"Why are you talking to yourself?"

"Not now Jack! I'm busyy!"

"Dude take a chill pill. It's all going to be ok" Jack placed a supporting hand on the younger boy's shoulder.

*2h time skip*

"I'd love to be your girlfriend!"
....
They engulfed each other in a warm hug, enjoying each other's warm embrace.
Zach pulled away first and smashed his soft lips on Diamond's. She immediately kissed back once she felt him kissing her passionately. There lips moved in sync and fit perfectly together like two pieces of a puzzle. Zach placed his hand on Diamond's chin, depening the kiss as they forgot there surrounding and focused on the love of their lives...

*3 years later*
*Diamond's p.o.v*

I never thought this day would finally arrive. But here I am, with a hand placed above my mouth wondering if what I'm seeing in front of me is actually true and not another one of my dreams.
Zach is on one knee, with a small blue box in his hand. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful fire ring.

I shed a few tears while he was expressing his love for me in a beautiful song he wrote

...How did I get so lucky?

(I wish I was that lucky😂😂)
😝😝
*Time skip a few years later*

"Woahh!! That's so cool! How did you survive the fire? Why didn't dad use his powers to stop it?? Do I have superpowers too?!?" Little Amber bombarded me with questions after I told her the story of the burnt building near our house once again.
I just chuckled softly and responded with:
"Well...some people like to say that the fire inside me was greater than the fire around me"
I lit a ball of flames in the paw of my hand as Amber looked at me in amazement.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm home!"
Zach pecked my lips softly.
"Daddd!!"
"Yes cutie?" He said while booping her nose.
"Do I have super powers too???" Her voice was laced with curiosity.
"You'll discover that later on in life, but for now let's have dinner" he carried her small body in his arms and set her down on a chair in the dinning room table.
I gladly joined them after I served dinner.

*Another time skipp 1 and a half year later*

"Let her go!" I screamed as a man was threatening to hurt Amber. He was gripping a sharp knife tightly in his hand near Amber's neck and his other hand on her shoulder. She got kidnapped a few days ago and they want to exchange her for my powers.. We had to track her to this abandoned mall. I'm not sure what to do. Amber is so special to me and Zach that I can't imagine my life without her.
"Mom! Don't do it!"
The man clutched her shoulder tighter making Amber whine in pain. That got me mad.
I quickly melted the knife in his hand and I freezed his legs to the ground.
"Amber! Do the thing I taught you!" Zach shouted behind me. I didn't even notice he was there. He was taking care of the other guards.
Amber looked at us with her pretty green eyes as if waiting for approval.
The dude still had her close to him trying strangle her but he is failing due to her squirming around so much.
"C'mon Amber! We believe in you!"
She hesitates for a second but then she kneed him in the guts and kicks him repeatedly where the sun doesn't shine.

I burst into laughter thinking this is what Zach has been "training" her.
Zach joined in laughing and we left home with our precious kid in our arms.

(THE END)

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

hope you enjoyed this story❤❤
And I'm reaallyyy sorry for the delay on this last chapter.
I'm obviously writing another book but I don't know about which one of the boys I'm writing about. So I hope you give me some suggestions 💘💘

BTW I'm so happy that my writing improved and I'm proud of myself for this chapter since it's wayyy more detailed than usual and I hope my new book will be even better than this one💗💗