chapter 14:

Stop everything you're doing and follow my girrlll xx_wdwbae_xx
Previously: Zach is in Diamond's brain to defeat an evil robot that's slowly killing her in a hospital.
"What do I do now?" I asked thru the earpiece.
"Kill it!" The boys screamed at the same time. I jumped a bit cz they scared me
Ok thenn
I ran towards the thing and blasted it with a laser gun I had. It wasn't effected that much by my laser but then it turned to face me.
I looked terrified for some reason.
I had a lot of confidence once I entered here but.. now... I'm scared?? Why? Is it because if I fail Diamond and I will both be in a grave?
I looked at it from top to bottom searching for an off switch or at least something to shut it down.
"Ahhh Zach how nice to finally meet you in person and not just in this idiot's eyes" it chuckled evily. It had a deep girl voice.

My blood was boiling at what it said.
"She's not an idiot!" I blasted it with water as hard as I can. it got electricuted and it blew up....

I actually forgot we were in Diamond's brain...wait we are in her HEAD! What did I do?! I literally blew something up in my crush's BRAIN!
"Zach are you there?" The boys asked.
"UHHH GUYYSSS"
Corbyn:"what's wrong?"
Zach:"I kinda exploded it and I think I damaged her brain" I said nervously starting to panic
Sam:"you WHAT"
Mark:"GET HIM OUT WRITE NOW I WANT TO BEAT HIS LITTLE A*$ UP"
Daniel:"mark we're at a hospital! It's alright clam down"
Zach:"How do I get out of her?"
Doctor:"thru her ear"
"But I don't know the wayyy"
Doc:"which is why I gave you that beeping thing in your pocket. It'll beat faster every time you're close to getting out. you have to hurry up or we'll loose Diamond! We need to fix her injuries"
I got that thing from my pocket and ran to through a dark place. I couldn't see anything but I followed the beeping sound until I saw the guys outside. They were HUGE!
"guys I'm out!"
They looked around.
"Where?" Noodles(jack duhh😂) asked
How are they supposed to see me??
"In her ear?!?" I screamed
They looked at me but didn't see me..
Jonah got a magnifying glass and looked around. He stopped Looking and said"he's write there!"
I waved.
They carried me to a machine and turned me back to normal.
I looked at Sam & Mark and they look mad. The doctor and some nurses rushed Diamond into surgery.
I laughed nervously as I hid behind Jonah.
He moved outta the way so I said in a girly voice:"RUUDDEEE"
they burst out laughing

*Skip after the surgery*
We were in the waiting room again until one of the nurses came over to us and said the operation was a success.
We all had smiles on our faces.
Nurse:"she's sleeping now but you can see her. I prefer you leave her alone to rest but it's your decision. She's also staying here till tomorrow morning"
She left
We agreed that we should see her but not wake her up.
We entered her room and she had a bandage on her head.
Sam and mark kissed her cheeks and hugged her.

It was getting late so the boys and i decided to leave so I hugged Diamond and her brothers &
we left to our house.
The boys were playing video games and I just head straight to bed since I was exhausted from everything that had happened to us today.

TO BE CONTINUED
Thanks for readddiinnggg
Sorry if this is short I'm just
LaZzYyY
I promise the next chapter will be WAYY better ❤❤

Byyeeeee cutiiieeesss!!!❤❤❤