Chapter 1

A/n: Hey guys, here is a chapter please give me comments on what you think and such, this is not yet edited so sorry for the inconvenience

I didn't even finish my words when Aqua send me immediately to this world, it's been like four months since I've been in this void, it's cool and warm at the same time, still I can't move much, but can still move a bit to raise my arms or to kick my legs, my conclusion is I'm still in my mother's woob.

I've been counting the time since I've been here in this void, sometimes I will feel a cool feeling similar to the magic of Aqua, and have willed it to come closer to me, sometimes I'll feel some kind of light feeling and it will make my consciousness tired and I will fall a sleep, then wake up again and do the same thing over and over again.

I can't helped but feel bored, I badly want to come out of this place and face the world I've been reincarnated in. I would wander my mind and think of the possible ways to enjoy this world to the fullest.

While I was thinking of who would be my parents are, a sudden force was pulling me, it hurts, the same light feeling is easing my pain at the same time, pulling me out of this void. I thought babies are meant to stay in the mother's woob for nine months till the due date, but it's been like four months and this is happening.

A bright light, quickly spread within my sight a whimper escaped my lips and cool fresh air filled my lungs, I cried loud as the cold air bites my still sensitive baby skin. A warm cloth covered my nudeness, and arms have circled around me, warm and cool just like in the void, I tried to open my eyes to see a very beautiful woman, who I think is my mother. Minty long hair clung to her face as sweat trickled down her chin, love-filled but tired blue eyes stared at my own, small nose and pale pink lips smiled at me.

I smiled back, though I miss my mother back from earth, I can't help but feel safe with my new mother with me in her arms, she smelled like lavander and mint, refreshing even in her state after giving birth to me.

"Hi there, I'm your mother Christina, your name will be Victoria, beautiful and will be victorious." She whimpered.

Her voice is soft and pleasant, enchanting even. Her pale hand reached down and held my waving arms, kissed it and let it go as she turn her head away, not letting me see the tears that slid down her face.

"I'm sorry" she bent down and kissed my forehead, as a cooling sensation filled my head making me drowsy, then my eyes began to drop as darkness seeped through my vision.

Christina held her daughter as she kissed her forehead, light engravings spread at Victoria's forehead before fainting back to normal. As Victoria began to feel drowsy Christina hug her one last time, and held her up for her trusted aid.  Aya takes her young mistress as she pleadingly look at her mistress.

"Mistress, please don't leave us behind" she cried.

"Keep her safe" as she breathed her last, her body burst into small balls of light and flowed into the sky, being one with the stars.

Aya held tightly at the bundle of clothing and fled. Tears fell down as she dash through the forest. Wishing to reach their safe haven.

I never thought that the moment I first saw my mother will be the last. I learned from Aya, or Anafielya that her mistress, my mom was gone.
And I never knew who my father is, Aya said that my father is unknown, only her mistress, my mother knows. Well, I know that Aya was still grieving for mother, so I didn't bother to complain about it.

Apparently the cooling feeling that aqua gave me was magic, or more like water magic, while the light feeling is light magic. And since Aqua have given me her blessing, I've learned that I've been absorbing water magic since in my mothers womb. And I can absorb light magic but not much as the water magic, the appraising skill that Aqua gave me have given me great help in this new world. Such as knowing my stats and skills.

Name: Victoria Cheriflayib

Race: ERROR current level is too low to access

Age: 8 months old

Hp: 400

Mp:600

STR: 30

SPD: 10

VIT: 50

MRES: 40

Titles: Lost Mistress of the Cheriflayib, Orphaned

Skill: Appraiser Beginner

And apparently, even though I can absorb mana, I still have difficulty using magic, I still can't control it completely. In one time I have grasped how to make my mana into water and after being happy for finally being able to do magic I lost control and end up soaked. Crying for being uncomfortable Anya help me got out from my wet clothes and blanket. I've been eating and sleeping this following months but had achieve the ability to crawl. After Aya had finished changing my clothes and blanket she forgot to close the thing that blocked me into exploring this.place. I crawled to the edge and drop my feet first and slowly go down safely. So first of all let's explore this room. Unfortunately the room has nothing special but a few furnitures, bed, bedside table, a strange lamp, closet, a bookshelf, my cr-

A bookshelf!!!

I quickly crawl towards it and finally saw books. I quickly look at the titles and get one who catches my interest.

"Wilnova Kingdom's History"

Hah, so Aqua reincarnated me into a otome game which I didn't finished. This otome game is named " Doki Doki: Love in My Magical World" and Wilnova was one of the kingdoms in that otome game. Wilnova was a kingdom filled with humans, but still have several different beings in it. This is the home of the crown prince which was named Charles Willliam Wilnova one of the capture targets.

I quickly open the book and fortunately their language here is English,

The Wilnova Kingdom is founded around 700 thousand years ago. Apparently there were five persons which lead and civilized the kingdom which lead to prosper and turned into this beautiful kingdom Wilnova.

One of them is the first king named Solomon Bane Wilnova, a human with great wisdom and strength, he lead and make wise decision, together with his companions they build the kingdom to prosperity.

The first war since they created the kingdom was between the Hoagtigon Kingdom, which was the kingdom at the south part of Wilnova, they fought for resources found in Wilnova Kingdom. As two of the founders lead the battle, one is the warrior of the group, named Toru Wakhilia, a wolf beastkin together with a mage named Leafinaliah Greeneverius a elf, together they defend and defeated the Hoagtigon Kingdom, and later discovered that Wilnova held great power which Hoagtigon wanted for their own. This power can give life and create, but can cause great  destruction too.

This lead to discu-

I couldn't continue reading when Aya had entered the room and saw me out of my crib holding a book, I sat frozen to my sit, looking like I've done something wrong. While Aya have a shocked look on her face.

"Mistress! Wha- how?!" She quickly pick me up and look at the book I'm holding.

"Wilnova's History huh, this isn't suitable for kids, what are you even looking into?" She asked me.

I looked at her, with my crystal eyes pleading to her to just let me have it and continue reading. She look at me with confusion and hesitation until she give in and read the book, even though it doesn't make sense to read a history book to a baby which is eight months old.

This started to led to our everyday hobby, which Aya had to read me a book related to this world every day.