Chapter 3

With Aya dragging me to wherever, I look around the forest, since I've never go out of the house, and experiencing it now was magnificent! This forest look so magical that several winged creatures flew around, some walking mushrooms, a fish with limbs releasing bubbles up in the tree and some things I can't describe.

Oh and there's some herbs here and there, some seem so weird that I use my Appraisal Skill due to my curiosity.

Name: Blue Dendroim

Age:10 years old

Use: Can be use for potions, antidotes, and for medical cuisine.

Name: Bearstevia

Age: 5 years old

Use: Poisonous herb.

Name: Lactisim

Age: 1 year old

Use: Paralysis herb.

These are some examples, but apparently Aya won't let me touch some, she said that it will hurt me, endanger my life, and it will waste our time since we're traveling on foot. So I have no choice but to held hands with Aya and proceed getting out off this forest.

Well I learned that Aya plans us to go to a small village at the border of Wilnova Kingdom, and we will settle there for awhile before setting off to the Capital of Wilnova Kingdom.

After 5 hours of walking I can't lift my foot anymore! I can't even believe that I survive walking continuously for 5 hours! This body is awesome! But still being a 3 years old it's not long till I complain to Aya and she has no choice but to carry me all the way. I don't even know where our luggage went! Well I don't wanna think about it, I'm tired, not long my eye lids drop and a comfortable darkness surround me.

"Hey, Nyva I got something for you!"

"Uwaah! Aniki! What is it?!"

"Here take care of it, okay? This is my gift for you since I'm not here on your birthday"

A medium box with holes at the sides and a ribbon above presented itself infront of Nyva, shuffles were heard and not long Nyva opened the box revealing a Saint Berbard puppy, he has a furry rusty coat of fur, a doe brown pair of eyes that when light passed through a reddish color replace the brown hue, a white collar and belly, and finally two pair of white paws.

Such a furry and soft puppy, Nyva who never have a pet before burst into happiness, never have she thought that her big brother will get her a puppy. Even more it's a Saint Bernard!

Nyva stared at the puppy's reddish brown eyes and nodded deciding the puppy's will be

"I'll name you Dutch! Hii! Don't lick, don't lick" exclaimed Nyva as she push the puppy away as it licked her face wet.

Her brother and mother chuckled at their little sunshine as they spend that day playing with the new member of their family.

"Mistress, where here"

"Hmm?"

I look around and discover a pleasant scenery, a medium tall walls and a wide gate that several villagers coming in and out. The sun was high up and some dews are still present giving in a magnificent effects, there are two guards standing at the gate checking on the people going in and out of the village.

"Aya, how many hours have I been asleep?"

"Hmm? About two and a half days" Aya chuckled.

Ah two and a half days um that's quite - Eh? Eh?! EHH?!!! T-two and a h-half days??!!

"*chuckle Knowing mistress this is normal isn't it? Don't tell me you didn't know that you always sleep two days before waking up and spending your energy for your hobbies all week, then sleeping again" Aya said as she saw her mistress twisted face.

"Eh? Two days? Aya you mean my body time is messed up?!!!" I freaked out.

She nodded, what?! How is that possible? Then what about my meals?? Wait?! Come to think of it. Aya always give me snacks, calculating how many snacks she's giving me a day for me, Eh? Ain't that equivalent to a three meals a day? Then within five days I've been awake only sleeping for two days. What? This is messed up!!!

"Well I couldn't blame mistress, since mistress have never gone outside until now, your sense of time is messed up"

I looked at Aya's reassuring face and sigh, damn it! How come I'm so careless? This isn't me, so troublesome. I look at Aya with eyes filled with determination.

"Aya whenever the days is ending you have to send me to bed, and wake me up at the morning!" I will live like a normal human being!

"I'm afraid that will be impossible for mistress, I've been doing that since your a baby but you won't just fall asleep that easily."

I looked at Aya dumbfounded. This is amazing I never heard or read anything like this. Base on the information I have, playing that otome game, Victoria are living perfectly normal, how come this is so different? And I never encounter a novel with a protagonists with messed up sense of time.

"Fine, let's stick with this, but first let's explore!"

As Via ran towards the village gates, Aya saw a peculiar sight. The girl's waist-long silver hair, shone reddish highlight as the sun kissed it's surface, her dress flutters as her movement make it ruffle with gracefulness. And finally a future self of that girl will absolutely change the world.

" Mistress, no Rafaelya-sama your child will truly change this world "

°°°°°°°°°°

Okay, I know it's short and please forgive me for not updating! And thank you for adding this story to your reading list. And please vote and comment! I really would like to talk with you guys! Well, if my internet is not malfunctioning and all, but since it's short I'll give you guys a flashback when Victoria's still a baby. ;) Enjoy!

-------------------

Ugh, I AM SO BORED! How come being a baby is so troublesome?
I can't move, can't talk and can't eat that super yummy looking fruit in that fruit basket. Aya can't you just give it to me? Ain't the fruit's nutrients good for the baby? Why aren't you giving those to me? I clearly shown you how much I like it! And yet, Wuhuwaaah!

"Eh? Mistress what's wrong? Ah do you want some Apia? But it's bad for you, your body can't take it. The mana inside Apia will disturb your mana and will cause a malfunction on your body causing to grow in a wrong way" Huh? HUH?! Then why is that in here? Teasing me like this and showing me that it look so good eating it infront of me?! How dare you! Give me my milk! It doesn't matter even though it's embarrassing drinking from that bottle but just looking at the fruit makes me hungry.

Stupid Aya why are you doing this? Letting your master suffer like this, no this won't do.

"Eyi"

"Here mistress, since you still can't eat Apia just settle with this, okay?"

A purple bottle was shove in front of me, I was about to argue again but Aya put it to my mouth and onece again I've tasted that refreshingly delicious milk.

"Mhhnnn Em umamam mhnn"

"There, there delicious isn't? Now I will move this basket out of sight, knowing Mistress she will definitely use her magic Levitation to get this Apia"

As Aya walked away carrying the basket filled with Apias, Via began drifting to sleep after finishing the fulled bottle of milk.

°°°°°°°°°°°
End of flashback!

Oh did I forgot that Victoria is a foodie? Well she is. I hope that you enjoy that small flashback! Till next time!