childhood friend -jk (request)

"I swear to god, jungkook if you're late again i'll just gonna leave you" taemi stomped outside jungkook's house as he clumsily wear his shoes.

"oh great its 7:40 now! Hurry up kook! We have to run or else the school gate will close!" jungkook done wearing his shoes and run toward taemi. He grab her wrist and pull her to run together. "dont worry, we'll arrive in time" he said while running with you and give you a wink.

Jungkook is your bestfriend since you guys were 7 years old until now. He's always nice to you, you cant help but realized you have a feelings for him when you were 15 and jungkook is too oblivious to know that. You keep that as your only secret that no one knows.

schools end, you're walking with jungkook side by side to go home
"we're just ONE FREAKING MINUTE LATE and that old man still gave us detention ugh" you scowled as jungkook chuckled "and you're still not over this?"

"of course duh?! He make us clean the bathroom! I hate that and now im all smelly" you said as you smell your arm and grimaced "we're both stinky, now can i take a bath in your house?" jungkook always went to your house even your mom treat him like her own son and you used to it. You rolled your eyes at him but nodded anyways.

"oh look who's there?" jungkook and you stop infront of your house to see a girl in your age standing there. You frowned "hana?" the girl turn and waved at you "Hi taemi! Where's yo-" she stop as she met eyes with jungkook and shyly smile. "who is this taemi?" she said cutely while tilting her head. You stole a glance at jungkook as he bowed to her "he's my friend, jungkook" jungkook being the kind man he is, smile brightly at hana.

"what are you doing here hana?" you ask with a little bit cold tone as you and hana never go well with each other, she's like a rival, she wanted to have what you have..or more..

"oh my family just moved here, i wanted to meet aunty and uncle because i miss them so much" she grinned "you just moved here? Where did you from?" jungkook asked and hana with a brightest smile she ever had, answer jungkook "im from china, pardon me i dont introduce myself yet..my name is choi hana im taemi's favourite cousin!"

You snorted
"alright alright, my parents are not home, you can go now " you walk past her as she eyed your school uniform

"seoul high school?"
You turn to her , frowning
"what about it?"

She then throw you her evil smile that only you can notice and flap her hair a little

"thats the school i'll go from now on"

------

You stared as hana keep cling to jungkook, dragging him wherever she goes. Since hana transfered in your school, she keep stealing jungkook from you. You have to admit that she is beautiful and anyone could fall for her trick, that including jungkook.

You knew it so damn well that she wanted jungkook. She always saw you with jungkook, saw how jungkook is so nice and caring over you and grew jealous. Since then, she keep dragging jungkook away from you.

A 'beep' from your phone snapped you from your thought.

Kookie: im sorry, i leaved you again, hana just want me to help her on something..i promised i'll drop by to your house after this! See ya! 😚

You sigh "i cant believe you take away my bestfriend from me" you whispered and smile saddly

-----
Today is the graduation day. You have a plan for today. You've been planned this for so long and today you just have to make that happen. You have to. You must.

You texted jungkook to meet you on a corridor later, as you take a few pictures together with your classmates and bid goodbye to them.

You run to the corridor with a flowers and teddy bear from the graduation gift still in your arms. You're a bit nervous but you still have atleast to try it.