Chapter 1

slut

Freak

Dyke

Ugly

Worthless

crazy

Loser......

I let the ecos fill my ears. Yes they really did hurt. But I got use to them pretty quickly. I have pretty long brown hair, wear brand clothes,use to get all the guys. What happen? Oh yeah, Jake Mcgrath happened. We hooked up in the schools bathroom a few times, and now secretly do, and yes he is very popular. His ex Jamie well, wasn't to fond of that so she spread shit and of course everyone believed her. That's how everything started.

'So sluttastic, what's in store for us today?" Jamie smirked.

I ignored her and kept walking. She was already pissing me off. "Uh,when I'm talking to you, you dont walk away. So stop in your tracks and listen to me." Jamie protested.

"And if I don't?"

"Awe look, Violet is sticking up for herself."

"Jamie enough." I look back to see Jake arms folded over his chest. Jamie smirked and kissed him. Then she skipped away.

"C'mon" He gestured. I didn't know where we were heading but I hope we weren't going to have sex. I was done having sex with him. He only used me for sex. And me being the fool, let him. I lost my virginty to a vindictive psycho.

We were in a supply closet and my breathing quickened.

He took a few steps closer and kissed my plumped lips. I quickly moved my face.

"Excuse me?" He wondered.

"I'm sorry I can't do this." I said about to exit but he yanked my arm.

"No, I'm gonna fuck you. So stay." I felt like crying.

"No!" His hand came into contact with my face and immediately I started bawling my eyes out.

•••••

School was over and I was walking home. I felt violated,beaten, unsuccessful.

I missed my old life.

As I fiddled for my house keys I opened the door to revel a peppy blonde about my age talking to my parents and brother.

"Sweetie, this is Chloe. She just moved in next door. She will be attending Hatherly High with you."

Could she be a real friend?

Possibly.

"Hi I'm Violet"

" I know, I've heard so much about you. You seem lovely." She smiled giving me a hug.

I liked her.

"You can come hang out in my room." I said and she was already half way up the stairs. She was funny.

"Okay, so tell me what your school is like so I know what in in for After all you will be my new bestie!" She yelled plopping down on my bed. I took a deal breath and told Chloe everything.

Aside me being rapped today. But yeah.

"Oh my! How do you take it?" She asked.

"This" I said holding out a blade. Her eyes widen. She came over and removed the blade from my hand and hugged me.

"Yes I've only known you for an hour but you're already like a sister to me.

Don't hurt yourself. You're way to pretty for that." She said as she started hugging me again. I liked being hugged. Feeling loved my someone is the best feeling in the world.

"Hey, to make you feel better, tonight I'm suppose to be going to a 5Sos concert. I have 2 tickets and the other one is yours."

My eyes popped out of my head.

I FUCKING LOVE THEM! My smile grew.

••••••

Chloe and I were getting dressed until I received a text message.

Jake: Hi beautiful😘

I didn't even dare to reply.

"Umm Vi, who's Jake?" She said grabbing my phone.

"He's no one." I told truthfully.

"Um, hey beautiful isn't just a no one Vi. Who is he?" She questioned.

"Really Clover. He's no one." That's my nickname for her.

"I don't like him anymore. That's why I'm not replying. He's a jackass." Well he is.

She rolled her eyes and continued to put on makeup. So did I. I looked pretty hot.

I wore a high waisted shorts and the pockets were lace. My crop too was a pink lace/floral top. I decided to curl my hair. Then eventually we were ready as ever.

••••

"Thanks dad for dropping us off." Clo said kissing her dad on the cheek. He drove off and we held hands nervous as ever.

We gave the guy our tickets and we entree the building.

My palms were sweating,my hands were shaking. I was super scared. I had to pee.

•••••••

3hours later

"I have to pee. Call your dad and tell him to pick us up." I said going to the bathroom.

As I exited the bathroom I bumped into someone.

"Oh my?" I said looking into his eyes. He smiled. When I seen that one dimple, I wanted to go crawl up in a whole.

"Did you enjoy the concert?" He asked and his accent is even better in person.

I shook my head yes rapidly. He laughed.

Boy his laugh.

"I'd take that as a yes. What's your name love?" He questioned and I couldn't even talk.

"Her names Violet. I'm Chloe." Thank you Chloe.

"Ahh, I see. Well I hope I see you around cutie." My heart just dropped.

"My dad's here."

"So what's your twit-

I ran off with Chloe because she yanked me. Oh I wonder what he was about to say because now I'm so fucking clueless.