Tre.

This was officially the best date ever. We had set up a fire, ordered KFC, and as of the moment we were lying in the biggest sleeping bag known to mankind. Also known as XXXL. This thing had got to be the size of a king size bed.

"Hey Gavin?"

"Hey yeah?"

"I'm kind of getting cold over here. Can I have the fire side?"

"Sure." I tried to wriggle down and sideways so he could climb over. He started to climb , but stopped halfway, now lying on top of me.

"Alright, Mr. Smart Guy, joke's over."

He pouted.

"Oh, is it? Time for a magic trick! Ladies and gentlemen, this trick is called... Stiffy! Watch as I make this hot guy here plead and beg!"

He kissed me full on the lips. Just to try and get dominance, I opened my mouth a little and sure enough, his tongue slithered in. I slid mine into his, and we battled for dominance. He won. Shit.

Like he had done yesterday, he sucked underneath my earlobe. I groaned so loudly I probably woke the neighbours. I tried to make my own move on him but he shook his head.

"Bad Gavin! Do you know what happens to bad little boys, Gav?"

I had no clue. Really. He continued on.

"Bad boys get punished."

He slid my shirt off, along with his. I could feel my dick get harder as our bodies pressed together. He trailed his kisses down, down, down until he had reached my shorts and frowned.

"There's a problem."

"What-What problem?"

"You're not naked."

He pulled off everything I had, revealing my insanely hard member.

He slid his own shorts off, and slid into me. I was in pain, but that was quickly replaced with so much pleasure that I couldn't talk.

I'll spare you the rest of the details.