Chapter 10

"Dick, are you alright?"

This was the twelfth fucking time Damian had asked him this. He had to surpress a snarl of annoyance and instead, turned to face his Alpha and glare at him. Even in the dark, he knew Damian could see and answered "Yes, Damian, I'm fine. Stop asking me that," Honestly, he needed sleep and Damian's overprotectiveness was not helping his situation.

"I can't beloved, I'm worried that your actually hurt and that your not telling me," Damian stated, bluntly, eyeing Dick's ribs and the Omega sighed and placed a kiss to Damian's bicept, and said, softly "You know I'd not hide anything from you, so why are you so worried?"

"... Because I wasn't there for you when you got hurt, because I was a bad Alpha who couldn't take care of his Omega when he was hurt and almost hurt their pups at the same time. So there, Grayson, I was worried about that," Damian paused at Dick's incredulous face "So I'm sorry,"

"Damian Wayne, do you really think I'm angry at you for something which wasn't even your fault? Don't make me bonk you on the head again Damian because I have mood swings which you have already faced the wrath of," Dick threatened playfully, showering Damian's neck with soft, loving kisses.

"..." Damian didn't say anything, but his shoulders sagged and crushed Dick to his chest, inhaling deeply. The baby bump pressing against them and Damian squeezed it gently. Dick planted a small kiss on Damian's cheek and he let himself drift off.

Damian was too overprotective.