Chapter 1

Raven's POV

I was in my room listening to Today was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift of course she is my favorite singer. I was dancing around my room singing Today was a fairytale, you were the prince, I used to be the damsel in distress you took me by the hand, and you picked me up at six. Right before I was about to sing the next line my mom came in and sat on the end of my bed. She put her hand on my shoulder and said "Raven you and I need to talk, I decided that you and I should move out of this house and start a new life together." She continued I know that it probably wouldn't be good. She said that we were moving to Texas in a week. My mom moved closer to me and put my arms around me but I pulled away from her in an instant. I barely got the words out "I HATE YOU MOM I HATE YOU." There was a stream of warm tears running down my face; this was my home for as long as I can remember. I looked back at my mom who was sitting next to me her eyes were puffy and red from crying. "Mom I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I love you so much." She smiled back at me and kissed my forehead and whispered to me "I love you too "and left my room. After she left I looked down at my phone and then I decided to call Amanda. She answered with her cheery and sweet mood as she always did "Hey Raven how is you what's up?" I sighed and told her that "my mom and I are moving to Texas in a week to start our lives over." She chimed in "I'm so sorry I'm going to miss you so much also we are hanging out all week its settled, don't forget you are my best friend ever ever ever." We both laughed so hard because we loved Taylor Swift and We are never getting back together was our song. "Bye Amanda I'll talk to you later bye." I jumped off my bed and ran into the kitchen to ask my mom if Amanda could sleep over for the night. She smiled and said of course honey.

I hope you guys like the first chapter it was the first story ever did. Ok tell me what you think. Ill try to write anoher chapter today bye guys.