Sans x Reader

Traveling through the snow, you come upon a house. Your best friend's house.

Sans' house.

Papyrus moved to the surface with Frisk, but Sans to lazy to move up there, you were slowly moving in with him. Like roommates.

You knew Sans' liked you. He cutely blushed each time you smiled. Always stuttered when you got to close. But last night was the deal breaker.

You heard him moan your name in his sleep.

What was he dreaming about? Let's make it fantasy. You don't know if he had an... *ahem* but you were interested. So stepping into the house, you saw Sans sleeping on the couch.

Slowly going up to the couch, you slowly went on top of him. Your arms on his Unla bones (forearm bone) and his legs between yours. He slowly shifted, moaning your name again.

"Y-Y/N--" He was gasping, face turning blue. You then took action. Moving your hips swiftly on his pelvis, he gasps, making you more needy.

Finally, he slowly opens his eye sockets to you, still grinding him, you hiding an moan yourself. His face was an pure blue light show as he realized what's happening.

"Y-Y/n~" He moans, eye sockets shutting. He quickly realized his slip up and tried to cover his mouth only to be held down by you. You smirk, lowering your head to where his ear would be.

"How can I pleasure you? ~" You purr, liking his skull. It was smooth and tasted of bone. That actually makes perfect sense.

His face turned a darker blue, staring up into your eyes, sweaty. He never thought you'd like someone as useless as him. But to you, he was an world and more. So doing this was like breathing.

"U-uh.... Did you ever do this before..?" He asks, his voice hitching as yo lean on him there.

"Yup!"You sing song, grinding even harder.

He let's out an breathy sigh and tries to speak, his words failing him in weird gasp.

It was so turning you on.

"P-please t-touch my soul." He manges out, sighing again. You tilt your head, curious.

"Where is it..?" You ask. He looks up at you, sighs once again from your fast pace of grinding.

"I-I'll show you if you get of me f-for an couple seconds." He gasps, twitching under your touch.

He was so darn cute.

The roughness of his pelvis bone against your pussy made you want to moan, it felt so damn good.

Finally climbing of him, Sans reaches to his own ribs and snaps his fingers. A quick flash goes of, then an blue monster soul phases to his hand. It was beautiful to you.

It was all him. A quiet pulse ran through the soul, slowly doing circles in the captate of his hand. (Palm bone.) It was so calming to watch, that only Sans' cough brings you back to the moment. He is looking away from you and the soul, and at the T.V, that now works since you and Sans worked on it together.

You reach out for it, and the soul responds by pulsing faster. Finally grabbing it, the soul is plush in your hand. Sans moans loudly.

"A-ah~" He falls of the couch from ll the pleasure, him holding his self, face in pure pleasure. His eyes close and mouth opened, he looked so...

Sexy.

You start to stroke the soul at a fast pace, Sans' panting and gasping, shaking as the feeling of you is.... unbearable.