Pain can be desire (UnderFell Sans x Reader

Groaning to yourself, you rustled in the bed sheets of your shared apartment. Sans was out with Papyrus, having one on one time. It was a wonder those two fixed the broken relationship they had and now were best of buds! You were happy for them, but it did no wonders to your sex life.

Sans treated you gently, to your surprise. He always makes it your choice, and you appreciate that... but...

Something inside you yearned for something more... how do you put this lightly.. painful.

Okay, you have a huge pain kink.

Sans does not know this, but you wish he did. You loved if the lines of safety is crossed, and pain was brought. Something about it just... turns you on.

You accidentally stumbled upon some... videos of this and you were hot and bothered now.

Your breath was a stutter and your hands fidgety.

You were in a trance. Imagining Sans' golden tooth shingling in the bedroom light as he choked you, being aggressive, as he goes harshly.

You moaned aloud, the day dream crossing lines that made you moan at the thought of it.

Crossing your arms, you bounced in your bed, trying to get some sort of friction. Your needs were interrupted when a certain small skeleton walked in.

He stood in place, obviously enjoying the sight of your silent suffering.

You groaned, opening your eyes to see him.

"well... someone's needy." He chuckled. "and i sense you want something new?"

You flush as you play with the bed. His gruff voice and sharp features were amazing.

"I have... have a..." you try to say it, but it's hard to say allowed.

"sweetheart? do you have a certain kink... can i take a wild guess?" He asks, looking you up and down. You nod eagerly.

He pounces on you, his and your clothes off in a cloud of red. His bony hands wrap around your throat gruffly and he squeezes it softly, as if to test it out.

You gag, a loud moan escaping. He smirks then starts to insert himself into you roughly, now going quickly and aggressively as he chokes you harshly.

Your insides turn to fire as pleasure courses through you. Your back arches as you gasp for air, it being hard to breath.

You quickly hit your climax with all this happening. Sans ride you through it, but after your high he keeps going, your sensitive pussy being over stimulated.

He groans loudly as his moves get more sluggish, slowly stopping when he hits his limit, coursing through you like a tidal wave. He gives your throat a hard squeeze and bites his sharp teeth into your shoulder.

The pain fizzes through you which is turned into pleasure.

You nearly scream while you hit a second climax, grinding onto him as he does a few thrusts to get you through it, his teeth still biting into your muscle.

He slowly stops biting you, blood on his fangs and it trickles from your shoulder.

He breathes as he pulls you close to him. "pain kink, huh? we can have fun with this fucker."
———-