Rain Drop (Nightmare! Sans x Reader)

A storm was brewing all around and you simply could not care less.

The air felt as though it would simply whisk you away, if not for the laws of gravity.

Lighting clashed in the backround with the iconic clap of thunder. A shiver ran through your spine as you neared the drab street with many old looking apartment buildings.

Your outfit was completely soaked, as if the umbrella did not exist. The said object was firmly held in your left hand, your stubbornness not allowing karma to take the object away from you.

A small sneeze escaped you as the echoed wet slaps on the pavement wallowed throughout the hundreds of years old neighborhood. The place you lived looked as if it were it were stolen from a Merry Poppins set, all the British looking stone apartments looking exactly the same inside and out.

Thoughts drifted from the scenery to what will await you went you make it to floor B, room 121.

The shared room with your boss, Sans.

The backstory of how you met sounds cliche, but it is how it happened. You were renting a hotel room and met him in the lobby. You were short in cash, so he invited you up to his room out of curiosity. It was rare in this racist old timely town to meet a person who was welcoming to the monster species, never mind someone who did not care for the looks of a skeleton with jello tentacles.

One thing led to another, and soon enough.. you were his "toy". His twisted mind of evil and mockery would not allow the simple pet name of girlfriend. But he did care for you, but his nature just was a reason not to show it.

Entering room 121, it was deathly quiet. The ticks of the blue clock above the couch sounded in the backround, the thunder and lighting making noise for a 200th time.

Taking this alone time to your advantage, you quickly grabbed a towel, showered in warm water, changed into shorts and a big hoodie that reached to your knees (with something hidden underneath because you had a strong feeling it was going to happen), and headed to the living room. 

As soon as you were in said room, you were slammed to the closet door. A gasp escaped you as you felt hands roaming your body and teeth sinking into your collar bone. The familiar texture of slime wrapped around your waist and other places to keep you up.

Your eyes open to see the top of the skeletons head, a throaty moan escaping your lips.

"Hm.. look at you.. all tidy and neat."

The hoodie and the shorts were on the floor as his voice turned on the flames in your lower stomach. Another moan left your lips as he bit against that spot on your collar bone that made you wild.  

"Oh.. You got all dressed up for me? That deserves a reward."

You had on a dark red bra with matching black lacy underwear. So hAwt.

You felt the sensation of the underwear being ripped of you and two tentacles roaming down below, shuddering at the feeling.

One played with your clit in a rough motion while the other slipped inside your pussy, ramming in and out at a fast paste.

Loud noises left your lips as you shook with pleasure, back arching already.

Sans grinned as he watch you wither in your own pleasure. It was fun to see you come undone from all your many layers. 

One of the problems with you was that you were so insecure of your body. He does not see why humans feel this way, specially you. You had a body of a goddess that deserved to be praised.

On that note, he used his hands to unclip your bra. Tossing it to god knows where, his mouth started to suck on your right nipple.

The orgasm started to build rather quickly. The knot kept coiling tighter, and tighter until-

"Sans-" You moaned, all the warning you were able to give as you let go. He rode you out of your high, while doing so he raced to the bedroom and slammed you down on the bed.

His shorts were off before you could properly process. His dick already inside your aching pussy, a moan of over-stimulation rang out of you. His tentacles held your arms still and legs in place so he could get into the best position. 

Thrusting into you, a groan escaped him as he sped up. You clenched around him, noises that did that not even make sense left your mouth.

And boy, did it turn him on.

Soon he was going quick, soon to burst. He took notice that you were not that close, so his hand  went between the two of you and pinched your clit. You screamed his name.

You instantly came, your vision turning black as your voice became hoarse. You struggled against your restraints, wanting to hold onto your captor.

A low moan left Sans has he came seconds after you, riding out his high even after your protests of wanting more.

The rest of the night was spent with him eating you out as punishment for being "loud."

You could not walk for 5 days after that, him being happy to have quality time with you.

-----

--901 words.--