Im taken..

Teagans pov.

I woke up with Olivia's arms wrapped around me, I hadn't noticed but she had a wrap around her wrist... What's that for? I couldn't help but stare for a while but then I decided to run my fingers over it, she didn't seem to wake up so I tried to unwrap it but she lightly grabbed my wrist with her eyes still closed and shook her head. "Don't, Teagan some things are better left alone." What was that suppose to mean? What was she hiding? What's under there? "But I was ju-" she cut me off "please let it be." I just nodded and sat up, I looked at the clock on the night stand next to me and gasped. "It's 5:00pm!" I shouted and Olivia just giggled "I'm guessing it's time for you to go home?" I nodded and smiled.

"Umm can I borrow some cloths?" She smirked and handed me blue skinny jeans, a tank top, and some socks. "Why the smirk" "nice pink undies and bra" I gasped and ran to the bathroom to change. After changing I walked out to see her in sweats, a tank top, and a messy bun. "You ready?" I nodded "yea, umm hey wait." "Yea?" She looked at me and smiled "I can just have my boyfriend come and get me." Her smile faded and she nodded "uh yea sure sounds good, I gotta go to the store so just chill here and I'll umm text you later k? Cool." She walked out of her room, put on her shoes, grabbed her keys, and walked to her car.

I quickly ran out and got into the passenger side "what the fuck was that?" She started the car and fake smiled "nothin I'm just tired" "umm okay" she looked at me "your boyfriend will be here soon so you should get out and wait here." "Why are you trying to leave me? I'm a stranger in your home what if I steal?" She laughed "look I need to go get some stuff and you shouldn't be around that so please go inside" I crossed my arms and she groaned."fine." She turned off the car,pulled out the key, and got out. I watched as she walked to my side to help me out, I gladly got out and walked with her back inside of the brick two story house.

"Hey liv?" "Yea?" I was debating on asking her about the stuff and I finally decided to ask.."what kind of stuff where you gonna get." She stiffened at the question and shut the door. "Weed,shrooms, ex, the usual." I blinked and shook my head "please don't." She looked at me with a glare and mumbled "you don't know me or what I go through, so please don't." I was shocked but I just got closer to her and looked into her eyes.

Olivia's pov.

She got close.. Way closer then I let any girl really come to me unless I'm gonna do something with them. "Don't" I said sternly but damn she's so stubborn, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a look like she cared but come on who gives a shit about me? I'm me. That's that. "Please do-" she was cut off by the sound of a horn and I knew it was her boyfriend by how quickly she let go and went to the door. "Bye, I'll text you." Is all she said before she left... I should have known better then to even think about her like that.

I waited for her to leave before I walked to my car and began to leave, I drove to my friends house and had a smoke sesh, drank, flirted with some blond chick and then boom she came in. God does she know everyone I do? Oh great look it's her boyfriend. "Hey, you okay?" I herd the blond chick say. "Yea I'm straight just thinkin lil mama" she wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her waist. "My names Cindy by the way." I nodded and as I was about to kiss her I herd that familiar cough. "Hey liv." I sighed "hi" was all I said and she crossed her arms while staring at me like I did something wrong.

"Cindy this is Teagan, Teagan this is Cindy." Cindy smirked and looked at Teagan up and down "what? You mad cause I'm the one she's feelin?" I shook my head and looked at Teagan who looked super pissed so I got close to Cindy's ear and told her to wait for me in the room, she nodded and walked off. "Nice slut." I groaned "why do you care?"

"Because you can do better." I shrugged and took a blunt out but she ripped it out of my hands and put it in her pocket. "Is this why you come he-" she was cut off by her boyfriend "hey baby who's this?" He said while wrapping his arms around her making me roll my eyes.

"This is Olivia she's the one who I was telling you about." He smiled "thanks for taking care of her." I fake smiles and nodded "yea sure thing" "so are you bi lez or what?" I was shocked but shrugged "I'm bisexual and it's lesbian man not lez" he nodded and started kissing Teagan so I pick pocketed her for my blunt and walked to the back room where Cindy was already naked. "Hey cutie" she smirked at me the frowned. "You don't like?" I laid by her and lit the blunt. "I like but I'm just not in the mood but later on alright?" She smiled wide and nodded.

"You like her don't you?" I looked at Cindy and blew smoke out the other way "who Teagan?" She nodded and took the blunt from me and started to smoke it "yea" I shrugged "yea I guess but she's taken and to be honest I don't want to be the one t-" I was cut off by Teagan coming through the door and looking at me then at Cindy "wow" Cindy covered up with the covers and I sat up. " what you mean wow?" She just rolled her eyes and left so I laid back down. "Go after her" I took my blunt and took a long hit then shook my head. "Nah I'm good she seems cool plus-" she cut me off by kissing me and getting on top of me but I pulled away. "See there it is, I've herd you never turn away from a naked girl." I pecked her lips, she got off, and I got up them walked out and saw Teagan sitting on the couch smoking?! "Teagan" she snapped her head up,smirked, then started kissing her boy toy.

I walked out to my car got in and started it, I had a head ache and I didn't give two shits I just wanted to leave so I left and went home. I walked in and laid on my couch. "This is such bull" I began to talk to myself but my phone rang and there it was the name I didn't feel like seeing Teagans. I turned my phone off, let down my hair and picked at my wrist. "Nope I'm through with that." I sighed and went to my fridge to get vodka I quickly drank the whole bottle then laid down on the couch. I herd a bang on the door and then a persons voice. "Liv answer the door." Fuck this chick I swear. I walked to the door and opened it. "What?!" "I'm sorry" she said as she looked down and I just shrugged "for? You have nothing to be sorry for now bye." I went to shut the door but she put her foot in the way then came right in so I shut the door and laid on the couch. "Yea make yourself at home."

She laid on top of me and I didn't even want to touch her let alone have her on top of me. "Cuddle with me." I blinked and shook my head. "You have a boyfriend so no." She sighed and wrapped my arms around her so I quickly took them off. "Why are you being like this?!" I sat up "like what?! I'm not being like anything! You have a boyfriend and to be honest after watching him stick his tongue down your throat I don't want to touch you!" I could tell she had something on her mind but I let it be until she kissed me...

DANANANANA HAHA YEA WELL UMM YEA. Tell me what you think.