//Connor.exe is upsetti spaghetti

Hank and Kamski look at the finished product in Kamskis private lab.

They knew Connor would look for Hank since Hank was his favourite person to annoy.

And once he arrived they'll lock him into a cable part and then transfer him into the empty android body.

Speaking of the body.

The white plastic of the android was shining underneath the light and it's blank white eyes were half lidded while it was slumped against a chair with wires sticking in it's neck. It was only dressed in a pale blue patients dress going to it's knees.

"So Hank. Are you excited?"

Hank raises an eyebrow.

"No, why should I?"

"Well, we're going to capture Connor and then transfer him into this android body. Aren't you excited to see him in a physical form?"

"Kinda. Say, what is special about that body anyway? It seems like all the other plastic pricks."

Kamski chuckles and walks over to it so he can put a hand on it's shoulder .

"It can't enter electronic devices, it's the first android I gave the ability to feel things, to eat and drink, to imitate breathing, to get hurt and have actual realistic way of healing and much more... Oh and it has more than one hole."

Kamski winks at Hank while he slaps his hand on his forehead.

"I really don't need to know how many holes he has."

"What? I thought you might like to not only do an-"

"Stop."

Kamski snickers. Both stop when they see the blue light goes on indicating that Connor is in the cable right now. Kamski pulls on the lever making him transfer into the android body. Sparks fly out of the cords and cables.

Suddenly the eyes of the android open up and it looks around frantically.

"W-wha-?"

Kamski grins and walks up to Connor.

"Hey, Connie! I heard a lot about you! Welcome to the actual world and your new body!"

Connor blinks confused yet terrified at Kamski. He slowly tries to stand up but falls against Kamskis chest.

Just how short did that guy make him!?

"You have been a very bad boy so we had to stop you somehow."

He pets Connors head but Connor pushes himself away from Kamski and falls back on his butt while scrambling away from them.

"What do you mean!?"

His eyes turn an alarming blue.

"Well, you see. You are now an android! But you can't insert yourself into other programmings and electronic devices which means you're stuck in this body."

"What will happen to me?"

Hank watches them interact.

Connor really looked really vulnerable like this and he almost felt sorry for him.

Ok, maybe he did.

"Well you were going to get destroyed in this form buuuuut Hank is willing to let you stay with him!"

Was he lying to get a reaction out of him?

Now that's just cruel.

Connors eyes widened and they turn red.