Flashbacks and pills

Louis P.O.V

**************

*Flashback*

"KEVIN STOP STABBING HER!"

"but its fun! once I start I cant stop Lou. You know the rules.

i watched in horror as my best friend kevin stabbed my mummy to death. I couldn't do anything. Kevin was too strong. I suddenly had an idea.  Mummy told me yesterday if something scary was happening I needed to call 999 so I did.

Operator: "Hello 999 whats your emergency?"

Me: "Please help me my mummy is being hit with a knife by Kevin!!!!!"

Operator: "What is your adress sweetheart?"

Me: "I DONT KNOW MY ADRESS!!!! IM ONLY FIVE! JUST GET HERE QUICK!!!"

Operator: Alright well trace the call just stay calm and hide ok?

Me: I can't hide from Kevin!  He's everywhere!"

Minutes later I heard sirens in the distance and my heart rate slowed

" they won't catch me Boobear! You should know that by now! Remember when I killed your sister and your father? remember Lou? We made a good team. take this! Stab her! You'll feel better I promise!"

Being the nieve little boy I was, I took the knife and stabbed my mother but all I felt was saddness. He lied. My best friend forever lied to me. I started crying my eyes out and I hugged my now dead mummy. I cried even harder when some tuff looking men tore me away from my mummy.  I was doing everything I could but they wouldn't let me go! I kicked, punched the air, used some words that Kevin taught me and screeched as loud as I could but it didn't work. one man spoke into his walkie talkie thingy and five minutes later men in white coats came torward me with a jacket. They slipped my arms in it and the sleeves behind my back. I kicked and screamed while they carried me into a black van. I started crying agian. Crying for my mummy,  crying for daddy , crying for my sister.

Crying for Kevin.

*end of flashback*

I shook my head to try and get rid of those vivid memories. A knock sounded at the door . "Mr. Tomlinson,  its time to take your medicine!"

"Thanks Jasmine." I replied in a monotone voice. I popped the pills in my mouth and took a swig of water. I gave Jasmine a thumbs up and she walked out of the room. I waited a couple seconds then I spat out the disgusting pills. Honestly, I'm better now! I haven't seen he who's name shall not be mentioned since last year. I am currently 18.

"until now!"  I practically jumped six feet in the air. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed.

" Aw Boobear don't be like that! I thought we were besties forever!"

"NO! YOU KILLED MY MOTHER, MY FATHER AND MY SISTER! HOW CAN WE BE FRIENDS AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!! " I seethed. As soon as I finished my sentance he started clouding my thoughts with flashbacks of the terrible things he did. I hugged my knees to my chest and clenched my eyes shut and started rocking back and forth. I remianed like that until he walked out the door no longer tour torturing me. Yes I am schizophrenic. I cannot tell the difference between reality and fantasy. I also have severe panic attacks sometimes. Guess who causes those?

Kevin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: hey guysssss I just decided to update because.... idk I just wanted to. sorry its kinda short but im really tired tho! tell me what you think of Louis's point of view! ilysm KEEP SMILING!!!!!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!