The Rose

Lilliths POV
I put my pencil down and grab my bag as the bell rings and i head to class.
Sashas POV
I see lillith leave the classroom as the bell rings and a paper is sitting at her desk.I grab my things and walk over to it and i grab it and I write my number on it and put it in my purse.

time skip
i look around the cafeteria and see Lillith sitting alone at a table.I go up to her and i hand her the paper."Hey~You left your drawing in the classroom this morning and so i grabbed it and now we are here.The drawing is really good btw-" i stop talking as the paper is snatched out my hands and i hear her mumble something aloud."Give me that!..and thank you.." "Your welcome~!" i say as my two best friends come over."Hey fatty!You bothering Sasha?" "No shes bothering me.."Lillith replys to Jessica."Ugh!Whatever"Julia says and grabs the paper out of her hands"Ooh a rose?This is horrible i couldnt barley see what the thing is hah!"julia throws the paper on the ground as the two walk away.I pick up her paper and give it to her.I turn away and start to walk and then i look over at her and i wink as i see her flush up a very little bit.
Lilliths POV
Once i finish my lunch and the bell rings i grab my things and go to the art classroom.I was paying too much attention to the teacher that was giving instructions that a crumpled up paper is thrown onto my desk.I grab the paper and uncrumble it.It says, "Meet me at the back of the school at 4:00 pm ;) see you there  - Mark ;)" i sigh in disgust and put the thing in my bag.And then my attention comes to the teacher as he says "Every one has to use watercolors and only water colors!Go sit at a canvis and start painting.The best will go onto the wall and earn a prise." I stand up and go to a big canvis and sit on the stool and i start painting.Im going for more of the pastel goth colors.Those are really pretty..