Harassment

((sorry for the lack of writing I will try to update more))

//No pov//
It's the end of the school day and Lillith  goes to the back of the school where Mark wanted to meet up. He walks up behind her and grabs her by the waist.She turns around quickly and punches his face. "Oww! What the fuck Lillie??!! " Mark shouts with anger, "Don't. Call. Me. That." Lillith says with anger in her voice "You don't grab someone like that without there permission!" "C'mon it's fine sweetheart,a girl filled with beauty and the right amount of thickness wouldn't mind"he swoons "Just shut the fuck up, I'm not into you unlike Sasha" Lillith says "Awe don't give me that, I know you like me" he grabs her by the waist again and her cheek with the other hand and pulls her close"What the fuck-" before she could finish he kisses her. Lillith pulls and pushes away and punches again. "If you didn't understand what I was trying to say, I'm fucking gay! Now just stop! " "What!?" he holds his nose as it bleeds and she  quickly walks away from him and gets to the sidewalk and starts walking home.

//Lilliths POV//
Why the fuck would he do that and even think I would like his shithead- I don't even like guys!  Ugh..  I start to walk home getting closer to it every step.I get home and I open the door and hear loud music..oh no..i try to rush to my room as my moms are dancing being drunk heads but before i get to open my bedroom door , my moms grab me with big smirks on there faces. "and where were You? With a boy?I thought I tough you better!you should be with a girl. And kiss then like this! " my step-mom says as she kisses me roughly in the lips and my eyes go wide. I push back away from them with tears in my eyes but then.. "how dare you push away from your step mom like that! "my birth giver shouts at me and punches my stomach"what do you mean?! I am her real mother and don't hit her like That unless you gonna let me! " she shouts at my mom and then punches me in the Eye.. I get a way after a few minuets of this and run into my room and lock the door. I run to my bed and I notice that my glasses aren't on my face. They must  have flew off my face after what just happened. I start to cry even more and then I grab the drawing and I notice a number on it..sashas...  I grab my phone and type in the number and I message it.

L= Hello
L=why did you give me your number?

I wait for a response

Ding

S=Hayyyyy
S=it looked like you needed a friend and like you looked really cute
L= what???cute??
S=lonely
S=autocorrect sorry lol
. . .
S=why aren't you answering meeeee
L=how would lonely auto-correct to cute
S=are you saying I said ur cute?? I did Not! Why would I say you are cute! I would never!!
L= k

Why so defensive..? It doesn't matter
I wipe my tears out my eyes and check the time = 7:48
It's not that late but I'm still tired.. I fall asleep from my thoughts

==================================================================================================
Sorry if it's not that good
Have a  good dayyyy