The Party

//shortish chapter//
Lilliths POV
I finish getting dressed

I leave the house and walk to the bus stop•bus arrivalThe bus arrives and i get in and i tell them the location as they get there

•bus arrival
The bus arrives and i get in and i tell them the location as they get there.
•At party house
i get out the bus and i look at her house...
holy moly macaroni

This place is huge!I hear loud music and shouting coming from the house

This place is huge!
I hear loud music and shouting coming from the house. I see some one approach me..Sasha. "Hey!! So glad you could make it!Come in side!You look so attractive today~!" She says..very fastly.."Uh yeah okay..thanks.." this is going to be a long night..
Timeskip 30 mins later
"Okay everyone!Lets all go to the pool!"Sasha shouts as she leads everyone to the back.Even the pool is huge..
I look over and all ready see people removing their clothing revealing the swimsuit they are wearing.. why are some people doing it sexual..
I go inside and go to the bathroom as i take off the dress revealing my swimsuit and i go back outside.I sit on the steps of the pool with my feet in the water..
Sashas POV
I look over as i see Lillith in her swimsuit... holy shit! I feel my face heat up as i seem to stare."Whatcha looking at..?" i hear someone say..Lillith! "Gah! Sorry~! Just couldn't help but stare~ i mean,you never really show skin." i swoon.Shes so cute! "U-uh..well can you stop!And just s-shut up!please." i hear her say as her cheeks slightly get red.Aww! I giggle slightly as she gets flustered.
Lillith POV
Why would she even say that??!Ew! First off,Pervert! Second,ew no im ugly and what do you mean dont you bully me?And third,isnt she straight?? I look away from her and look at the water until i something grabs me from behind and picks me up. "The hell?!" i say loudly as i see who picked me up..Sasha?!Theres no way she is that strong..or im that light! "Put me down!" "Hah!No!My party my rules!I get to do whatever i want!And man youre very light." she says with a smirk."Fuck you." "No im fine~!" "And dont you hate me?Bully me even?Why are you acting so weird..whats the prank or the jig or whatever..?" "Oh its nothing really~.. just a secret." she carries me to the hot tub and sits me down in it.. what?? She sits next to me as she tells whoever is in it to go away. Weird..
Timeskip
i sit outside waiting for the bus to arrive until i see Sasha sit next to me "Hey what are you doing? its only 9:20 and the party ends at 10..are you leaving?" "My mom wants me home by 10 and the drive is 20 mins long.." "Oh..i can drive you home!Wanna get a drink before we head to your house?" "what do you mean?" "lets go get some coffee or somethin'!" "sure.." i say as she smiles and grabs my hand and takes me to her car. "Get in and lets go!" i get into the car and she drives to a café..i didn't know that coffee shops were still open this late..
we get out the car and go into the shoppe and they order drinks. They sit and chat for a few and then they leave. They get to her house."Bye Lillith~!"she swoons "Ugh..bye Sasha.." i sigh as i get out the car and go inside and go to my room as i get dressed and go to bed.