Intro

I'm fine...I tell everyone that...even when it's not true when I say I'm fine it's not true...oh I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm Megan Coszter yes it's a tough name...I hate it I hate it so much I've been bullied for it so many times my whole life. I got used to it though it was my daily life I was also the teachers pet and the schools good girl I was friends with the principal and teachers...no kids my age wanted to be around me...the only friends I had where my cousins...and they went to middle school soon after I started elementary...it was tough growing up where I lived it was a really bad "neighborhood" although it was the whole town that was bad...when I moved whenever I would bring it up nobody ever knew about it I had to explain it...I hated it because it brought back bad memories like when the girl that started the whole bullying started rigging my test so I would fail...she'd sit beside me and hit the keyboard till it had letters all over it and press enter she knew that the principal saw what we got on the website so she tried her best to get me in trouble...after I had a breakdown and finally told someone they called the principal after I told them not to and got the girl in trouble...I didn't want anyone to tell the principal because I knew it would make it worse...and as I thought it did after that I was hated by the whole school...it wasn't that different than before...but it actually was worse than before I was bullied non stop and I couldn't get away...and they would bring my dad up and that's why I cut myself I can't trust anyone who comforts me I think there lying...I believe everyone hates me I can't believe anything other than that...but it's not the bullying that did this to me it's him the person I'm supposed to call dad...but no I call him Jacob...

Word count 358

Ok some of this is true but some of it isn't sooo...yeah this is the first part of a hopefully long story