well this thing died

sooo if any of you were actually interested in where this was going, heck, i'm sorry about that. i've always been bad at completing stuff soooo sorry about that. if any of you who follow the story see this, basically the idea was that Ellion and Melia would become close over time (yeah no duh sherlock) and the story would end with Ellion dying to save Melia's life in the battle against the Telethia before Melia joins the Xenoblade crew. so at least y'all have closure i guess?

It's always weird returning to something you made in the past and heck, this is no exception. When I wrote this, I was a senior in high school. Here I am now, a junior in college and it's crazy to me that I even started writing something like this. (Fun fact, I HAD other fanfics I started earlier than this one but I shut down that account, something that I kind of wish I hadn't just for the spicy memes lol). I just reread through this and while my gosh is it cringy but heck there are still parts I actually enjoyed. Also heck Ellion was a Mary-Sue. He killed literally all but one of those guards in chapter 2! Heck me am I right? Anyways, it was cool to stop back in on this and hey, maybe I'll do the same in a couple years when I'm out of college. (Also I really hope this whole post doesn't sound super pretentious or anything, I just thought this little thing could be interesting to any of you who once were following this story, though I imagine most of you have moved on from the site.) If y'all are interested in following my current shenanigans I encourage you to follow my on Twitter (Search Plasmacuno, I'm the guy with the silly borb in front of a Team Plasma badge) or Twitter (twitch.tv/plasmacuno). Otherwise, have a great day, week, month, year, and life my dudes.

-Ben, Sept 15 2018