Crushes # 1

I'm not talking about Candy Crush either....

*That moment when you find out that your best friend likes your crush.

*That feeling when you see that your crush is online on Facebook or Twitter.

*That embarrassing moment when your crush catches you staring at him.

*That moment when your crush smiles at you,and you mentally start planning your wedding.

*We all have that one crush that our best friend doesn't even know about.

*That anxious moment when you text your crush saying,"Hey" and they don't reply back.

*Trying to act cool in front of your crush,but miserably fail.

*The moment when you want to slap your teacher for humiliating you in front of the whole class,including your crush.

_________________________________________________

Scenario

You are walking around Walmart with your Mom to pick up groceries.You are walking into an aisle by yourself and you see your crush.You gain your confidence and go over to say hi.From out of no where,your Mom pops up.

"Hello,you're that boy that my daughter likes."she says.Your cheeks instantly heat up.Your crush shyly smiles but you can tell that he feels awkward also.

"She talks about you all the time.She says you're so cute and I can see that now!"she continues.You secretly give your Mom tons of looks as your crush passes on by

Epic F*cking Fail

________________________________________________

*Someone who you never noticed has a crush on you,and part of you starts liking them a little.

*That moment when you are partnered up with your crush.