Crushes # 2

Why is it so hard to tell your crush that you like them?Sometimes it's because of rejection,embarrassment,or you're just too shy.But you shouldn't fret,woman of many years had crushes and sometimes confronted them.How do you think they had their husbands?I think don't Mrs.Michelle Obama got her husband by not noticing or thinking,Zaaam Boo!

So if you want to get over your crush by talking to him,take my advice.Get out your notepad kiddies!

Number 1-

Try to do activities with your crush.If there is a project and your crush has not a partner,you better be like Katniss and say "I VOLUNTEER!"

That gives you access to start a conversation together and become friends,that way he will tell you more things than he did before he even noticed you!

Number 2-

Do you have a friend that knows everything around the school? They know what drama is going down or who goes with who.That can be to your leisure.Not saying to stalk him but if you want to know what your crush is doing,you have to know the 411!Ask you friend to find out why was he talking to the Captain of the cheer leading team,and if she tell you some ish you don't like to hear that lets you know you have to step up your game.

Number 3-

Some people tell you,Just be yourself,but I'm not going to tell you that because half of you all won't listen to me!

Be who ever you wanna be,as long as it works for you.

And Finally,Number 4

Be your self (I know I said I wasn't going to tell you,but I lied.I always lie!)

Although being someone who you would want to be is fine,being your self is perfect because what if you wanna be Beyonce,but your crush doesn't like Beyonce? He might like Ciara! Or he would mostly like you.Never looses sight of your self,no matter what.