Ch.3 She's not me

Aiko: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. DO NOT PUSH THE VIDEO. I have to say this. I'm not going to put who is singing. So bold is Yugi. This is Ryou. Then this one is Mariks. Ok, that is all I have to say. Also no one. And I mean no one had heard them sing before, not even Yami, Bakura and Malik. Perfect and I will tell you when to push the video. Or you and do whatever you want. I don't control you, you control yourself.  Oh and this is the three singing together 

---------------------------------------

Yugi's POV

Where in class. We three are just talking. But then.

SLAP

I got slapped in the face. I looked up to see Yami's girlfriend. And Ryou and Marik got slapped in the face too. And there Yami, Bakura, and Mailk were there laughing. Then the teacher started to yell at them. I started to move my mouth. 'Yugi?' Ryou said/signed

"She doesn't love you like, I do! She doesn't have my name!"I sang and everyone was shocked even Ryou and Marik. But they soon joined in.

~No one's POV but the author's~

"However she tries to act like it! She'll never be the same!" Ryou said at her desk but then put her hands on her desk and pushed her chair back so she can stand up. And you can see Malik also, get up from her desk. 

"But she's new, and she, beautiful. You've never been in a fight!"Marik sang and flipped her hair for the beautiful part. 

"Oh yeah, it's awfully perfect now! But you know deep inside...! She is not me!" Then they disappeared and they were in the gym. Well, Yugi, Ryou, and Marik did. Yami, Bakura, and Malik tried to find them. And their girlfriends followed after their boyfriends. But in the gym with the three lights.

"She is not me!" Yugi sang have her feet on the bleachers and her hands on her knees like a boy. 

"She is not me!" Ryou said who was laying on the bleachers on her back looking up at the ceiling. Her hair all over the place. 

"Baby!~ She is not me!"Marik sang who was between the bleachers. And they had their eyes closed but then they opened them and looking forward. Ryou having to move her head because she was laying down. (Aiko: Like they are making a music video and they look at the camera). And also the three darks went into the gym finding them. Their girlfriends behind them. 

"Does she make you feel wanted... like, I did? Make you feel like you're the one thing that matters?"

"You let her head rest on your chest... But when you close your eyes."

"You'll be seeing my face again!"

"I'll be crossing your mind. You'll be dreaming of place, we went. And then you'll wake up to find... That she is not me. She is not me!"The three darks looked...sad? Well, the other three girls (the darks girlfriends) looking fucking pissed! "She is not me!" 

"Remember! That she is not me!" Ryou sang and closed her eyes again like she was listening to the wind. But she was just listening to herself and her two friends sing. "Uh, yeah! She is not me, she is not me."

"Said, I wonder now! Yeah, I wonder how you've been!"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes, they are!" The three girls said holding onto the darks.

"Is she still the one?"

"Yes, we are."

"Are you having fun?"

"So much fun!" (Aiko: Gross).

"Is this for real? Baby?~"

'Baby?' The three darks thought to themselves. 

"'Cause I'll be waiting here. Another week or month or year." Ryou opened her eyes. "If you're lonely!"They did a closed-eyed smile with tears going down there face. 

"God I wish I knew everything! About the two of you!~" Ryou opened her eyes with tears still in them. "Won't you tell me?"

"Does she have any humor?"

"Yes, we do!"

'No, you don't,' They said disappointedly. 

"Does she laugh at your jokes? Can she look past the rumors? Does she know it goes? Aye, or is it none of my business?"

"No, it's," The three girls said again pushing themselves onto the darks. 

"Do you go to the movies? Do you make out in the park?"

"Lots of times!" 

"Do you stay up for hours? And just talking the talk? Aye, or is it none of my business?" They pulled down their sleeves to see a bracelet on their arm. 

"Does she know 'bout the bracelets that are two of a kind?" They smiled still with tears in their eyes. 

"But bracelets?" The three girlfriends said getting mad that they don't have a bracelet like that. 

"Did you save, did you save it like I did mine?"

'Yes, I did save it.'

"Aye, or is it none of my business? Would it make any difference if I got you only? If I called would you listen? Would you hang up the phone? Aye, or is it none of my business?"

Marik layed her head down in the middle of the bleachers since she was between them. "None of my business!"And Yugi layed her head on the bleachers behind her. 

"Is it none of my business? None of my business. Is it none of my business?" They just layed there in silence looking at the ceiling.

"She's not me... and she'll never be. Never be... never be~!"

They sat there in more silence before they just disappear. There was just a spotlight of the sunlight of where they were.

-----------------------

Aaron: *Embarrassed* Well can't change it now