CHAPTER 2

Sam p. o. v

Its a good thing I got money and food from victor I thought as I hot wired the black bmw in the shopping lot. If not I will have starved to death. I chuckled to my self as I remembered how I misled the marshals at the last crime scene. I thought of how I made it seem like I'd gone out north when I was still in the area. 

I've always known I was smart but this small stunt just proved me right. Now I just that to finish with the remaining people and then off I go to Mexico to enjoy the beach the foods and the girls!

I spent up to thirty minutes driving to where I wanted to go to. When I got there, I went to the door, punched in the code and let myself in. I walked down the hallway and punched a code to another door. Immediately I entered, I saw who I was looking for. "Victor my man how are you doing" I asked with my hand raised up for a handshake. Instead of shaking me back, victor looked at me incredulously and shouted" guy are you crazy! What are you doing here? I thought by now you will be halfway around the world. you know that the more you stay here, the easier it will be for them to catch you. Just know that when the police come here to question me, I will just deny you". Just calm down victor they won't catch me, if they come just lead them in the wrong direction and lie to them for me. besides I need to take care of unfinished business. 

There is something else I need you to do for me bro, I need a car and a hideout ASAP. I'm going to this guys house 20 minute north of here and I need a place not far from here. You think you can handle it? I asked looking at victor. Yeah, there's this abandoned house 30 minutes up north from here probably very close. You think you can use it? "Yeah sure thanks" I said. What do you need all these things for sam? I assure yóu victor was my reply, you don't want to know. 

After taking the keys to the house and car. I meticulously planned my trip to henry's house. No room for mistakes this time. After securing my gun in the pocket of my cargo pants, I entered the car and drove off to henry's house. Henry was one of the juries from my trial. When I got there, I waited in the car ensuring my safety for five minutes. I went straight to the house and let myself in. Almost immediately, I heard a female voice saying "who's there" and I heard soft footsteps coming towards my direction. Sh!t I thought looks like henry got himself a nice family, to bad I have to break it up." Err hello please who are you and how did you get into my house" came the female voice. "Sorry mam" I said in my best gentlemanly accent, the door was not locked so I decided to let myself in. I came to look for your husband. Is he at home? I asked. "Yes he is let me just go get him from upstairs. I looked around as I was waiting and I realized how beautiful the house was. After waiting for some time with my hand in my pocket waiting to shoot any moment, I heard voices and suddenly henry and his wife appeared in front of me. Immediately henry noticed who I was, he tried to run but it was to late I brought out my gun and fired three times to the heart. He dropped dead right in front of me.