Ticci Toby x Insane! Reader

Before we start, Y/N Is basically acting like Junko Enoshima and Toby is basically like Matsuda...if you know their story then you know how this ends.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Y-y-n!" Toby ran up to the 16 year old girl. "Why h-have you been i-ignoring me?" He asked. Y/N had a blank expression, she seemed to be in thought. "Oh...It's nothing." She faked a smile.

"I have to head home...I have a ton of homework." She then ran off leaving a confused Toby behind.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Y/N sat in her room, she looked at her walls with dull eyes. Her eyes seemed to not shine like they always do.

"What...is this?" She held onto her chest. She had so many thoughts run through her head, "I don't want to..." She laughed. She let go of her chest, now she was holding onto her head.

For the past years, there has always been going on with Y/N. She enjoyed...hurting other people. She loved to see other people cry...but now she's the one in pain...she is crying over Toby. She knows she will never get with him but she enjoyed what she was feeling.

She smiled ear to ear as she looked up at the ceiling. "Toby..." She moaned out.

Buzz

Y/N grabbed her phone seeing a message from Toby. It said....

Toby: I'm heading over in a bit.

Y/N just looked down at her phone...she was feeling excited. Not because Toby was coming over...it was because of something else.

She dropped her phone heading out of her bedroom getting ready for Toby's surprise.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Knock knock

Y/N ran to the front door opening it to see Toby. "Toby!" She smiled happily. Toby smiled back, "H-hey." He walked in.

"I need to talk to y-you." He says. Y/N nodded, "Of course!" The two walked into Y/N's Room. They sat down on her bed.

"Y-y/n..." He mumbled. Y/N continued to smile, "So what is it that you need to talk about?" Toby scratched the back of his neck, he hesitated before speaking.

"I-i... you...always m-make me happy. With a-all the shit that's been happening at my h-house...you h-have been the o-only person to k-keep on going on with l-life." He says. He grabbed a hold onto Y/N's shoulders looking into her eyes deeply.

"I love you." He says.

At this moment...

Y/N felt so much hope.

They both can have a life togehter, grow old togehter, leave this horrible town but...

That's now what Y/N wanted to feel.

No matter how badly she want this...she didn't want to feel this feeling. She wanted despair. Since the day she was born she was meant to do this. She was a gift to the world...but such an awful gift god gave them.

Y/N's smiled slowly dropped.

"Toby..." She touched his cheek. Toby smiled.

They both leaned in for a kiss...

But Y/N pulled away.

Toby raised an eyebrow, "Is something wrong?"

Y/N had a crazy look. She had her wife smile back onto her face.

"Huh-" Toby stopped himself from speaking when he felt a sharp object go through his stomach. He screamed out in pain, he looked down to see Y/N holding onto a knife while stabbing him. He again looked back at her face. She was pleased...

"I didn't want to..." She giggled. Toby tried standing up but Y/N tripped him.
"Oh Toby." She fell besides him onto her knees.

Toby didn't cry...he had an angered expression. He felt betrayed...

She laid against him, "You're so hopeless right now..." She smiled. Y/N brought her face close to him but Toby coughed out blood onto her face. This didn't disgust Y/N.

Y/N just laid next to him holding onto his hand as he slowly lost so much blood.

Tears were streaming down Y/N's face.

Toby looked at Y/N...he had an angry look. He held onto his stomach, "How could you?" He grunted out.

Y/N sat up looking at him.

"Because I love you!" She laughed. But she soon stopped laughing...

She gave a him a bored expression.

She still wasn't pleased.

She touched her face with more tears streaming down, "Come on come on!" She cried out. "I want to feel more!"

Y/N stood up and started stomping on his body. She laughed as she did but also sobbed at the same time.

She didn't know what she was doing but...she enjoyed it.

Toby screamed out in pain...

Why was the person he loves doing this to her?

He kept begging her to stop but she didn't...

For about five minutes of stomping she soon collapsed onto her knees. She brought his body over her lap hugging him with a smile. She wiped the tears away.

Toby looked at her with dull eyes, blood coming out of his mouth. He was so pale. His breathing got slower...and slower until you weren't able to feel his heartbeat anymore.

Y/N smiled as she touched his cheek. She smiled.

"I love you Toby~."

Imma make a part two :)