Seventeen

Damaged!Toby x Reader

This one shot is based off from a musical and one of its song. The song is called seventeen.

Bold = Y/N

Italics = Toby

Italics and bold = Y/N and Toby

Song: Seventeen from Heathers the Musical

The seventeen year old female stood there as her boyfriend talked about killing more people that are complete assholes and that those type of people shouldn't be able to live.

"Toby..." She says as she walked closer to him.

Toby continued to talk about the plans he had.

"Toby!" She yelled as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

"What?!" He yelled at her.

She silently gasped, "You-...we need to stop this. We can't keep doing this." She whispered.

"We have to. We're doing a world a favor!" He argued.

"Yea, well when does it end!" She yelled, placing her hands on her chest as she walks closer to him.

"When every asshoe is dead!" He yelled with an angry expression. Toby pushed her back a couple inches.

Y/N stood there with a shocked expression.

"Fine...we're damaged

Really damaged

But that does not make us wise.

We're not special

We're not different.

We don't choose who lives or dies."

Y/N walked closer to him again. She bit her lip hesitating to speak again.

"Let's be normal...

See bad movies

Sneak a beer and watch TV

We'll bake brownies

Or go bowling

Don't you want a life with me?

Toby turned her back on her as he was in deep thought. Y/N hugged him form behind.

"Can't we be seventeen

That's all I want to do

If you could let me in

I could be good with you."

Y/N wiped away her own tears as she pulled away from Toby. She pulled onto his hand turning him around so he could face her

"People hurt us...

Or they Vanished..."

Toby turned around facing hid back towards her again.

"And you're right

It really blows

But we let go..."

Toby shut his eyes with a small smile.

"Take a deep breathe

"And buy some summer clothes...

"We'll go camping

"Play some poker

"And We'll eat some chili fries..."

Toby quickly turned around facing her. Y/N placed her hands on his face. The both of them smiling. Tears in the corner of their eyes.

"Maybe prom night

Maybe dancing."

Y/N looked deeply into his eyes.

"Don't stop looking in my eyes!"

"You're eyes!"

"Can't we be seventeen?"

"If we still got the rights!"

Toby placed his hands on her waist while Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So what's it gonna be?

I wanna be with YOU!

Wanna be with you!

Tonight!"

The both of them went in for a kiss. They pulled away as their once happy expression turned into a sad one.

"Yea we're damaged...

Badly damaged...

But you're love is too good to lose."

Y/N wrapped her arms around his body with tears falling down from her face.

"Hold me tighter

Even closer...

I'll stay if I'm what you chose..."

She looked up at him with a small smile.

"Can't we be seventeen?

If I am what you choose..."

Toby looked down at her as he kissed her forehead.

"If we've still the rights...

'Cause you're the one I choose...

You're the one I choose...

They both kiss eachother kissed one last time before heading off home...

Once Toby dropped off Y/N at her home she walked upstairs into her room to grab the flyer which talked about prom. She smiled as she hugged the paper close to her chest. She was happy...Toby and her didn't need to deal with any more murders...or so she thought...

As Toby sat in his car, still parked infront of Y/N's house. He held his hatchet in his hands with a strong grip. His smile dropped into a series expression...

"Cause you're the one I choose..."

~End~

If you want a continuation just comment ;3.

So basically what happened was thay Toby and Y/N fell for eachother. Toby didn't know how loved work since he never really felt it for anyone. He had a very depressing backstory. He only killed people because he cares for Y/N. He wants every asshole to be dead. In this one shot the couple talks about how they want a normal life...well one of them atleast. At the end when they both said "You're the one I choose." They are choosing what they want want to do as a seventeen year old. Y/N wants to go to prom with her lover but Toby wants to murder more people...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED