Fun ;)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THIS ONE SHOT WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HANDLE AND SEE THIS.

Enjoy.

In the one shot, Toby is not a killer.

Y/N laid on her couch, waiting for her boyfriend to arrive from his classes. He left around 12, he should be arriving any moment by now.

"Hm...it's been flirty minutes since his class ended..." she sighed, "Maybe he had to help out with something as always." She softly chuckled. Toby was such kind man. Always wanted to help people out. He never turned out to be like his father..

Y/N just laid there on the couch,  looking up at the ceiling, the TV was on...a sex scene. A female was on her knees, sucking the soul out of a man. Y/N heard the sucking noises, she turned her head and blushed at the sight.

"wow..."

Y/N felt feel a familiar feeling down at her women area.

"Maybe just now...I haven't done this in a while."

She slowly slipped her pants off as her gaze focused on the female and male. One her pants were fully off, her hand started to touch the cloth that covered her clit.

She started to rub it, not even starting off slowly.

"Ah..." she silently moaned. With her free hand, she lifted up her shirt, rubbing her boob. Her thumb went over her nipple, rubbing it roughly. "Mmm...~!" 

Y/N stopped herself, "I should get the toy," she smiled, her cheeks her a bright red. She stood up, quickly going to a closet filled with her things. She grabbed a box, she opened it to reveal a dildo. It was about a 12 inch, pink. It's a special kind...a vibrating dildo.

She ran back to the couch, leaning her back against the arm rest. She used her left hand to spread her folds as her right hand held the dildo. Y/N slowly shoved it in, "A-ah~!!" She groans. Without hesitating, she shoved the thick dildo into her tight wet vagina. She started to press the button with the control she had. She set it up in a medium level. Y/N placed the control down onto the floor.

"Damn~" she continued to pull the dildo in n out of her, she could feel a little tingle in sensation near her V-line.

She was close...

"Oh god!" She panted out, "I'm gonna c-" she was about to let loose until she  heard the door open. "Ahhh~!!!" She moaned out loud, her hand squeezed into her boob tightly. She looked at the front door to Toby standing there wide eye.  Her cheeks, red as a tomato, her tongue out, panting like a dog. Most importantly...she was naked....well she did have her shirt on.

"T-Toby!" She shrieked out. The vibration in her wet pussy was non-stop. She couldn't stop being a moaning mess, "Crap!" She arched her back.

The remote!

Y/N looked over at Toby who was walking his way towards Y/N, he picked up the little control that was on the cold tiled floor.

"Hm?" He looked at the control, examining it.

"Toby! I need t-" Toby pressed a button. Y/N gasped, "Naughty Y/N."

Y/N looked down at her pussy, to see many fluids running down the couch and between her thighs. She felt so weak right now, another orgasm is what she can't handle right now.

Today turned off the vibrator, throwing the control on the other side of the couch. His hands reached down to her pussy, pulling out the dildo to see that it's all covered in her sticky fluids.

Y/N gulped, she knew about Toby's sexual fantasies. He likes to be dominant...it is now his chance.

Toby grabbed Y/N by the back of her head, she gasped but before she able to speak he used his other hand to shove the dildo in her mouth. Y/N grabbed onto his wrists, gagging. Toby noticed. He didn't want to go beyond the limits during their fun.

He pulled out the long dildo out her mouth, he roughly pressed his lips onto hers.

Y/N hand's roamed his chest, slowly going down to his zipper. She felt a bulge against her hand. She was able to unzip his pants. Toby slipped his tongue inside of her, exploring the wet area.

The two pulled away, Y/N looked down at his lap, his boner wanting to be released from his boxers. Toby stood up from the couch, he motioned Y/N to go on her knees in front of him.

Toby slipped down his boxers, traveling his eight inch dick.

Y/n placed her hand on his love handles, in an instant, Toby shoved his dick into the back of her mouth. He used both of his hands to push her head forward so his dick could choke her.

"Ahh~ shhhh...-" he couldn't finish his senescence. The pleasure was unbearable. The sound of Y/N chocking was like music to his ears, "Y/N~..." Toby gripped onto her hair, pulling her head back, then forcing the dick back in. He repeatedly kept doing it. He looked down, blood rushing up to his cheeks.

Toby noticed that Y/N was fingering herself down there, one hand laid on his love handle. "Mmm!"

Y/N gagged, "Mmm!!" She moaned out. Toby's pants started to get louder and faster.

"Y/N I-I think- it's close!" He deeply shoved his dick into her mouth.

"A-ah Y/N~~!!" He moaned out loud, "Swallow it all~" Toby chuckled.

"I have other fun things to do but lets do them upstairs."

Yeaaa, I hoped you enjoy that. If you want any more smut/lemons then please recommend ideas ;)