Chapter 1 Preparation For Something Special

(A/N I'm so sorry for the late update!! 😖 )

Emmaline's POV

~A month later~

I have moved back to the Blood Moon Pack's pack house and all my friends came with me, including their mates. My friends from Ethan's pack told him that they were going on a vacation but they were actually with me.

I saw Zoe sitting with her second chance mate with her head resting on his shoulder.

~Flashback~

"Ethan, you reject me, I'll reject you!" I yelled as I stormed off out to the backyard when I suddenly bumped into Zoe who was holding a guy's hand.

"Oh! Ems!" She said happily, using my nickname. "This is Luke, my mate!"

I looked at him and back at Zoe then started crying as I fell on my knees when I saw how happy she was with him and how good they look together.

"Oh my gosh! Emma, are you ok? What's wrong?" Zoe asked, worried. Luke looked really uncomfortable and felt awkward.

"E-Ethan.. H-He.." I stuttered and looked towards the pack house, expecting Ethan to come, running towards us, wanting to explain what I just saw but he wasn't there..

Annalise, Amelia and Tiane came rushing towards us.

"Emma! Please don't tell me.." Anna said, covering her ears.

"He's still...." Was all I said before I blacked out.

~End of flashback~

I heard the door slam open and when I turned around, I saw Megan looking seriously stressed out and panicky.

"What's wrong, Megssan?" I said, using the nickname that I randomly made up.

"Sh*t sh*t sh*t" She cursed.

"Quit swearing and tell me, woman!" I said, getting annoyed.

'I'M PREGNANT!!!!' She screamed in my head through mindlink.

I looked at her, shocked. "Is it from what I saw before?"

"Shut up!" She yelled.

"Sheesh calm down, woman. It might be bad for your baby." I said a little bit too loudly which made everyone from the backyard look at me and back at Megan.

"Holy sh*t! You're pregnant, Megan!?" Tiane screamed.

I sighed. Thank the Moon Goddess that Jordan wasn't here because he had to go to a neighbour pack to help them train.

"Oh my gosh, you HAVE to make a surprise for him!" Amelia suggested.

Megan gave us all her evil death glare and said. "I think I'm going to the pack doctor first then rest because in feeling pretty tired."

"Ok, but try not to squish the baby when u sleep!" Zoe and Annalise called out.

"Shut up!" Megan said before slamming the backdoor shut.

"Sheesh. I guess a pregnant woman is quite moody." I joked and everyone started laughing.

'I heard that, Emmaline Jones and I will absolutely kill you!' Megan mindlinked me.

'Nah, nah. Don't do that. Your baby might become a murderer when he or she grows up.' I mindlinked her back.

'Fine.' She sighed before blocking me out.

"So guys, we should make a celebration party for her baby!" I suggested excitedly.

"Yes!" Tiane agreed. "But what should we do though? We don't know the gender-"