Chapter 5

(Evans P.O.V)

I walked into class. Ya. I was the new kid so every one was starring at me. But there was some thing about the way she was starring at me that I some how knew she was not starring at me like you do when you are trying to pick out a group for the new kid to hang with at school. No. There was a longing in the way she stared at me. Like she was wishing that I would fit in her group. I knew were I would be. I would be with the group of kids that doesn't really fit in any where else so they make there own group. She was to pretty to be in that group though. She had to be in the popular group. she probably wouldn't pay much mind to me if that was the case.

(Carly's P.O.V)

He walked into the class room the next day. I had already been in class for ten minutes. I was the first one there as always. This also meant that we were alone in the same class room. I didn't know what to do or what to say so I just pulled my iPod and listen to music while I waited for lilly to get there. Like I normally do every morning.

(Evans P.O.V)

I walked into class the next morning really early as I always use to do at my old school. When I walked in I was surprised to see that Carly was already there. She seemed to become very uncomfortable when I walked in the room. she was most likely waiting for lilly. She turned back around and got on her iPod. I walked past her and looked over her shoulder to see what she was listening to. It turned out she was not listening to music she hadn't even turned on her iPod. I took this time to ask her what group she was in. She looked up and looked confused. "what do you mean group?" she asked. I explained that I meant what group she was in like was she with the popular group or the nerds or well you get the point. She thought for a moment and then said " How about you take one guess and then I will tell you." I said "OK" and guessed then thought for a moment and said "I guess that you are with the popular group." She looked at me very surprised. I said " What did I guess correctly" she said "no but I am very flattered that you think that I would fit in with the popular people." She then said that she was in the group that doesn't really fit any were so they make there on group. I was surprised to here that she was in my group. This was great now I could learn more about her since we would be hanging out a lot.

Sorry for not updating in a long time I have been busy getting ready for middle school. I start school Thursday. Can't wait. :)

( hugs and purple guavas)

Hailey