chapter 2

( Carly's P.O.V)

He was so beautiful. No beautiful would be an under statement. There were no words for how beautiful he was. I started to stare and lilly started to notice. She followed my gaze to see what had me in such awe. She saw that I was staring at a young boy maybe a year older then us. I hadn't realized that I was day dreaming about this boy I didn't even know until I was pulled back into reality by Lilly shaking my shoulder trying to get my attention. I managed to get out one question breathlessly. "who is that?" Lilly automatically knew who I was talking about and answered my question. "That's Evan. He is new to the school. He doesn't really talk a lot. I meet him yesterday at the open house they have at the begining of the school year. I kept walking along with Lilly and Kiley until we got to class. we all had lockers right next to each other and we all sat at the same table in every class. I walked into class and put my things down. Me‚Lilly‚and Kiley were all talking to each other when the teacher walked in and said."Now listen up children we have a new student in our class." I turned around to listen to Mrs. Taylor when I noticed who the new kid was. EVAN......

A/N

not really a cliff hanger but kinda is. Hope you liked this chapter. leave comments about this chapter and tell me what you think.

(Hugs and red mangos.)

Hailey.