Chapter 2: Caught

L: I continue to eat, my uniform growing tighter on my ever widening body. In a matter of seconds, all the donuts are gone.

S: "I can't believe it.." I scoff in complete surprise as I pull my phone away quickly thinking over the situation "she has to pay for her actions.. all these donuts are costing so much money.."

L: When I'm done, I belch and relax back against the counter, brushing myself off and wiping my mouth.

S: I get up and brush myself off. I take a deep breath and walk out again "oh goodness! All of the donuts are gone again!" I said in fake shock. I walked over to you again "did you see who did it?"

L: "No I wasn't looking! However I think Tammy walked by here again!" I reply and look back to my phone.

S: "Heh.. you know.. funny you should say that.." I held up a schedule to your face "It had just dawned upon me that.. Tammy doesn't work today."

L: I gasp. "O-Oh...um.." I pause nervously. "M-Maybe it was Bill then!"

S: "Bill is in Vegas with his girlfriend. Try again" I said sternly seeing you get so nervous.

L: "Uh..umm..." I look around, sweating furiously. "W-Well it was someone!"

S: "I think.. it was you" I pointed at your gut then back at your guilty expression.

L: I blush insanely red. "W-Wha?! So you're gonna blame it on the fat girl? Is that right?" I hug myself nervously. "You know I'm self conscious about that!"

S: "Well explain this then" I casually took out my phone and played you the video of you stuffing your face greedily with donuts.

L: I blush so deep my face looks like a tomato. I just stare and hug myself tighter.

S: "Yea. That's what I thought" I stopped the video as I tucked my phone in my pocket and crossed my arms at you.

L: I look away in embarrassment and shame, even tearing up a little.

S: I realized how much of a jerk I had really been as I placed a comforting hand on your shoulder
"Hey come on now.. no need for tears. Just come with me."

L: I sniffle and nod, following you slowly, my full belly jiggles slightly with each step.

S: I lead you into the back room, which was filled from shelf to shelf with delicious donuts. I stood behind you and said "eat."