Chapter 3: The Stuffing Begins

L: "W-What...?" I stare at the shelves filled with the delightful display of donuts, and back to you.

S: "Eat. If your going to eat from the display case I want you to eat everything in this room like the glutton you really are. So go on, eat" to get it going I walked up to a shelf and grabbed a box and dropped it in your arms.

L: "D-Dont call me that!!" I drop the box and stomp my foot. Clearly this has triggered some kind of memory that I try to forget. "And I'm not eating these!! You scolded me for it, and I'm not even hungry anymore!" I suddenly shout.

S: "Well then. You either eat all of these or I'll have to fire you. I'm giving you an option to still work here you know. If I was you I'd take it" I just stood there and took it, being used to being shouted at from over the years.

L: I clench my fists and shake furiously. "I can't. Eat. All those." I growl through clenched teeth.

S: "Why not? You can eat an entire display case easily can't you? I'm sure you still have room left." I questioned looking at you curiously.

L: "Ugh!" I stomp my foot again and wipe away some returning tears, scooping up the box and opening it. I take out a donut and take a large bite. "Mmph. There, happy?"

S: "Somewhat. Keep going" I smiled a bit watching you eat, for some reason deep down I enjoyed watching you eat.

L: Instead of taking another bite, I just shove the rest in and grab another.

S: I raised a brow a bit with a smirk "goodness.. you put on quite the show" I crossed my arms again as I leaned on the doorway watching.

L: "What's that shupposed to mean?" I raise my eyebrow and take another bite.

S: "Oh never mind, heh. Keep going" I smiled watching you continue to stuff your face effortlessly.

L: "Thish ish embarrashing. You know that right?" I blush softly and finish off my third donut.

S: "Yes, I know that all too well~" I pointed at your obvious blush as I smiled warmly.

L: "What? Are you enjoying thish now?" I scowl and shove a fourth in my mouth.

S: "Hmm... yea. A little bit" I chuckled to myself a bit as I continued to watch you.

L: I growl like an angry dog and start shoving them in two at a time.

S: "There you go, atta girl. That's the spirit" I smiled more as I stopped leaning on the doorway moving a bit closer to you.

L: I roll my eyes and continue to stuff myself. "Thish ish sho humiliating..."

S: "Yes, it is. But it's better than losing your job right?" I moved closer to you as I knelt in front of you.

L: "Why are you kneeling?" I finish the last donut in the box and throw it away, grabbing the next box and opening it.

S: "Helping soothe your stomach to make room for more of course" i gently placed both my hands on your belly.

L: "O-Ooh.." I blush deeply. Feeling my belly being touched felt nice. Soothing even. I grab two donuts and forcefully shove them in my mouth.

S: I unbuttoned your shirt to relieve some stress as your belly spilled out jiggling and wobbling violently.

L: "W-Whatre you...?" I look down, blushing deeper and shaking a little.