Chapter 1: Donut Thief

S: It was a casual summer afternoon. Sin was finished filling the glass case with fresh donuts. As he reached into his tray he realized that he had less than he remembered. This was no surprise to him but he still didn't like it. Someone had been stealing donuts for a long time. This had be happening for months and he had enough of it
"Dammit who keeps eating all the donuts!"

L: I walk into the shop, wearing my uniform. Its a little tight on me considering my plump body. I stand at the counter beside you and rest against it. "Morning! Or I guess afternoon. I'm really sorry. I slept in." I yawn and stretch.

S: "Eh, it's alright. I've got everything under control here anyways" I said in understanding as I dusted off my knees and fixed my work hat. I looked down at your figure seeing you had put on a few more than I remembered. But I brushed it off as nothing.

L: I notice you looking, and blush softly. "W-What are you gawking at..?" I self consciously hug myself.

S: "I-uhm.. n-nothing!" I looked away rather quickly as I picked up an empty basket and went into he backroom rather fast.

L: When you return, the donuts behind the glass are completely gone. I'm relaxing against the desk again, acting like nothing happened and humming to myself.

S: My eyes widen in shock and confusion "b-but... I just.. how did..." I looked around rather quickly as I spotted you "did you see anyone come in here and eat all of the donuts??"

L: "Oh? Oh yeah I think Tammy just walked by. I wasn't paying attention." I say as I hold up my phone.

S: "Oh dammit! I'll have to talk to her at some point then.." I stormed off angrily to the backroom to get more donuts for display.

L: As you walk away, you could have sworn you heard me hiccup, but I continue to act casual and play on my phone.

S: "Huh.. she's acting more suspicious than usual.." as I went back I got more donuts then came up front again watching you more closely.

L: I look over and notice you staring. "Heh! What's up?" I giggle.

S: "Oh Nothin.. just making sure your doing.. whatever it is your doing at the moment.." I said casually as I begin to restock the display case.

L: "oh! Ok hehe!" I giggle and raise my eyebrow. Eyeing you as you stock the donuts.

S: I periodically look up at you seeing what your doing as I finish putting them away. I stand up and hold the empty basket "alright! I sure hope nothing happens to these ones..." I say provocatively as I walk into the backroom. I get out my phone and peaks the camera around the corner to see what happens.

L: "Yeah! Me niether!" I reply and watch you leave. I look back and fourth. Once I'm sure the coast is clear, I bend over and start shoving the donuts into my mouth two at a time. "Mmmm~"

S: I watch you stuff your face with a shocked expression "I bloody knew it..." I said quietly as I continued to watch.