Strange Meetings ch.8

Ariana's P.O.V-

I stared at everyone as they looked at me like I just killed someone.

"The fuck did I do?" I asked impatiently.

"Do you mean to tell us it isnt you kissing Waiden in this video?" Alice asked obviously enjoying making ME look like the loser for once.

She shows me a video that was posted on Insta of me and Waiden and our little moment earlier this week. Thats not good. I cant have pictures of me getting viral on social media.

This isnt good. Fuck...

"So? Who posted this?"

I need to get this deleted like now. God damn highschools.

Everyone got quiet.

"Who the fuck posted this?" I yelled.
The principal stepped out of his office to obviously try and take me out of there.

"Young lady, that is not how we act at this school.."

"Shut the fuck up!
Im the one acting out?
At least im not going around recording people without their consent.
Now THATS illegal Mr.whoever the fuck you are.
I'll sue if you dont go back in that office in the next 5 seconds and in case you dont now I could shut down this whole school any day."

He immediately stops talking and goes back inside his office.

"Is someone gonna spill?" I practically screech.

"Whats going on here?"  Waiden and Ethan ask as they make their way through the crowd that had gathered around me.

I start crying as soon as I see Aiden walk in too.

"Aiden... look what's happening. Please dont let them take me away again.." 

I make my way towards him and bury my face in his chest.
The minute he sees the video he understands and squeezes me tightly.

"Shh.shh. Your ok." He whispers to me, "Alice, delete the video NOW."  He sternly said.

"But it wasn-

"Cut the crap you bitch. Your just mad cause the school now has a girl that's more fuckable than you."

I peak from his warm chest to see Waiden and Ethan looking real tense.

Probably mad that I went to Aiden instead of one of them.
But Aiden knows why so... they can stop being petty.

"Hmpphh. Fine its deleted now go ahead and go fuck Waiden's leftovers."

Aiden looks away from me to give her a smirk.

"Why would I? If I already had her as my full-course meal?"

I cant help but blush at that memory for a minute.

Aiden's POV-

I cant help but make that comment which I could tell made Sabrina very uncomfortable.

God her smell is so intoxicating. She's driving me crazy.
I noticed also Waiden's expression as I said this. Obviously he has already grown attached. Little does he know she's isnt even mine to take. But i'll have my fun.

"Lets get out of here Sabrina."  I said.

She immediately agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI MY LOVES-  i missed you so much please keep on reading I will upload every night from now on.

Hope you like my short and long waited chapter.♥